WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming madden 2005

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im pissedthat there was no major new features on 05 , 04 was a lot better then 03 03 a lot better then 02 but 05 had crap its already sroped to 30 bucks it has nothing new its the same thing pretty much with a diiferent menu design and rosters.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
fuck_you said:
Im pissedthat there was no major new features on 05 , 04 was a lot better then 03 03 a lot better then 02 but 05 had crap its already sroped to 30 bucks it has nothing new its the same thing pretty much with a diiferent menu design and rosters.
Thanks for saving me $30, I was gonna buy it. :thumbsup: Now I won't. :thumbsdn:

Have you guys gotten a chance to play the ESPN football!? I highly recommened this one, a really good football game!

these sequels dont get any better.. not to mention this also applies to the nba series.. 04's only perk was the pro hop... besides that.. nothing

Tiejaz

Owner of n00bZ
Yo

Basically, 04 rocks. 05 sucks. and Yes, ESPN is even better.