WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Magical soap.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Notice that most familys use ONE bar of soap. Also, most people clean their whole bodies, including their genitals. Because of this, you have had sex by proximity with every member of your family and possibly a couple friends.:thumbsup: Now get out there and make me proud playa.:p

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
you take a bath?

btw ne1 seen along came polly?
the stats are true...lots of men dont wash ther hands after going to the bathroom, its fucking disgusting....i actually sat in the toilet watching who washed their hands and who didnt.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
skullmaster said:
i actually sat in the toilet watching who washed their hands and who didnt.
You have such a fun life...

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
mmm...cheese said:
Notice that most familys use ONE bar of soap. Also, most people clean their whole bodies, including their genitals. Because of this, you have had sex by proximity with every member of your family and possibly a couple friends.:thumbsup: Now get out there and make me proud playa.:p
I don't use bar soap, I use the bottle stuff.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I got one of those squishy things... a louffa I think its called?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Those squishy things get moldy.

A real loofa is rough and is awesome!

I have two, I'll show you one day.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
BklynCannonball said:
Those squishy things get moldy.

A real loofa is rough and is awesome!

I have two, I'll show you one day.
um.. they dont get moldy if you wash em out after your done and hang it up to dry :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I like bodywash better, seems to rinse cleaner. And I use one of the plastic loofah things, the roughest I can find. Nothing like a good scrubbing to was away all the days' naughtiness.

Darklight said:
um.. they dont get moldy if you wash em out after your done and hang it up to dry :D
woord.. they only get moldy if you leave it wet and unrinsed, rotting in your cleansing chambers.

and seriously, why use a bar of soap? it makes you feel all gritty and shit when you rinse it off. aren't bars of soap made of animal fats and such? do you want to bathe in animal fats?

real men use LOOFAS and liquid dial.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:

Let me guess, you watched a little late night comedy central and saw that on Jay Mohr's last one hour show.

I haven't heard of any one family using the same bar of soap, almost ever. :rolleyes:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
i use one of those sponge type things with axe body wash!:thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
and this is why I use my own body wash and fluff puff. I share enough with my family without sharing soap or a toothbrush... ever.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Holy crap.

Everyone is a germ freak. It's been proven, that your hands and mouth are by far the most dirty and bacteria infested parts on your body.

Not to mention that most soaps now days are anti-bacterial.

You'd sooner get sick from something on your office desk than something in the bathroom.

buff_guy24

RUB-A-DUB N DA HOT TUB!
WizardlyFriend said:
that's scary
Yeah, I can see how that can be taken as disgusting. :( But soap is soap. It's self cleansing. So even though the thought of it touching others family members dirty parts, it can't affect you. And about the bathroom hygene-Imake sure never to shake anybody's hand after they went, just to be sure. It still makes you want to scream at a motherfucker for not washing!!!! But I always get a good laugh when they eat right afterward!!!!!:flamed: