WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

magnoila check it out!!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
hi bill im showing a noob how to work this place

bill

l337sp34k3r
Hi. Noobs go to hell, and so do their friends. Be careful.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
um bill you are a noob or a knob i dunno quite yet on that one
but um .... sutf your a noob you dumbass 5 posts

magnolia

Postaholic
Ya really wanna know what I think??

youknowthedeal said:
ok wtf do you think???
:mad: :D I think that if you f*** w/me I'll kick your a** and then leave you in the woods. :sword: :gun: :sword: Naw, I'm not that mean, but I didn't know what else to say. ;) LOL

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
:mad: :D I think that if you f*** w/me I'll kick your a** and then leave you in the woods. :sword: :gun: :sword: Naw, I'm not that mean, but I didn't know what else to say. ;) LOL
lolololololololol omfg that was funny as hell

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
magnolia said:
If you want to say it just say it...don't put f*** and a** say FUCK and ASS, stupid bitch.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Excellent dude, totally incredible, I'm impressed.

bill

l337sp34k3r
I might be a noob to this forum, but I didnt need someone to walk me through how to type in the big white box. It's easy.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
bill said:
I might be a noob to this forum, but I didnt need someone to walk me through how to type in the big white box. It's easy.
LMFAO, yeah you have to be pretty dumb to have to be taught how to use a forum.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
bill said:
she has not done this type of thing b4

magnolia

Postaholic
shut the fuck up already!

1. don't talk like I'm not here bill.
2. Was he or I talking to you? Don't think so. SO why don't you just shut the fuck up already and stop treating me like an invalid. Or did I use a word that was too big for you? :mfinger:

bill said:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
1. don't talk like I'm not here bill.
2. Was he or I talking to you? Don't think so. SO why don't you just shut the fuck up already and stop treating me like an invalid. Or did I use a word that was too big for you? :mfinger:
hahaha you got burned by a hick hahaha

bill

l337sp34k3r
"um bill you are a noob or a knob i dunno quite yet on that one
but um .... sutf your a noob you dumbass 5 posts"

Yeah, you weren't talking to me. Dumbass.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
bill said:

wtf is that you need a lession in fourm typeing

bill said:
you know how to use forums but don't know how to quote?

bill said:

stfu your a noob you dumbass with 7 posts

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Unforgiven said:
you know how to use forums but don't know how to quote?

stfu your a noob you dumbass with 7 posts
agreeed

magnolia

Postaholic
shut the F*** up!

Hypertron said:
If you want to say it just say it...don't put f*** and a** say FUCK and ASS, stupid bitch.
Shut the F*** up. If I don't wanna spell out the words that my F***ing choice! NOT YOURS!!! :mfinger:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
magnolia said:
Shut the F*** up. If I don't wanna spell out the words that my F***ing choice! NOT YOURS!!! :mfinger:
No it just makes you look like a stupid goody goody bitch that is to fucking scared to say the fucking words. :mfinger: