WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Main bitching thread

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Could be, one of those threads, where you just post those little things that aren't worth a thread.... or not.
I'll start.

Stupid bitch-ass retainers! I hate them! :banghead:

Bllaaaarrgghhhh!!!!!

No further comment is necessary.

Have fun.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, retainers suck. Whats a retainer? like a braces thing right? and who said you could be my body guard anyways? :cool:

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
Yup you can see what it is if you type retainer in google images
Im too lazy

why do you already have a bodyguard? :p

wait since when are you a MOD? :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
extremepilot said:
Yup you can see what it is if you type retainer in google images
Im too lazy

why do you already have a bodyguard? :p
Just CL.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
extremepilot said:
what is or who is CL :D
CL = CopyLifted. My man. He is a member, but more of a lurker, unless you guys say something that interests him. He is in chat a bit more.

And Im in my second week as a mod. or something like that.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
extremepilot said:
Could be, one of those threads, where you just post those little things that aren't worth a thread.... or not.
I'll start.

Stupid bitch-ass retainers! I hate them! :banghead:

Bllaaaarrgghhhh!!!!!

No further comment is necessary.

Have fun.
Retainers are a plot conceived by the government. The orthodontist is an agent of the man.
They make you think that it's so important to "keep your teeth in line". This is a way of conditioning us at an early age to be accustomed to conforming to their whim. Don’t fall for their rhetoric! Be your own individual!
Snaggle Tooth Forever!!!!! Viva La Overbite!!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Hey I had braceses before, I had to where this suck as retainer, then I stoped going and stoped wearing it. Now look at me, I was in this bike accident one time way before I got my braceses and one of my front tooth came out and the other got pushed into my gums. They fixed it and thats when i got braceses a few years later. Then after all that, they tell me that my front teeth are going to have to come out, becuase the roots are decaying away. So now I wear this god awful retainer thing on the roof of my mouth with two fake front teeth on it. But hey, they look so real, no one notices, but it is a god damn pain to have to put fixadent on that shit every morning. I will be happy when I get my porcelin teeth put it. I already have the metal screw implants in there, just have to come up with about $2,000 before they finnish. My insurance covered everything they could. :thumbsdn:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
MaxPower said:
Retainers are a plot conceived by the government
I agree 100%. After I got my braces off and started wearing my retainer, President Bush (Sr.) told me to sign up for the army. I heard it clear as day. Oh, and I also was told that Jesus was the only thing that could save me.

I never wore my retainer after the first day. My teeth look fine. A little yellow from tabacco, but fine.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
I agree 100%. After I got my braces off and started wearing my retainer, President Bush (Sr.) told me to sign up for the army. I heard it clear as day. Oh, and I also was told that Jesus was the only thing that could save me.

I never wore my retainer after the first day. My teeth look fine. A little yellow from tabacco, but fine.
When you were in the orthodontist chair, did they ask you if you wanted your official serial number tatoo?

I hate the fucking justice system. Got pulled out of the PASSENGER seat of my brother's Jeep, breathalized (.07), and cited for underage drinking. They took my goddamn license! I wasn't even fucking driving the car! But on the bright side: The John Popper Project fucking rocked HOUSE! NO2 as far as they eye could see. We pulled in next to the guy with the tank. Good times.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
Then after all that, they tell me that my front teeth are going to have to come out, becuase the roots are decaying away. So now I wear this god awful retainer thing on the roof of my mouth with two fake front teeth on it.
That must suck! Hope you can come up with the money soon.

Demon Sweat said:
I hate the fucking justice system. Got pulled out of the PASSENGER seat of my brother's Jeep, breathalized (.07), and cited for underage drinking. They took my goddamn license! I wasn't even fucking driving the car! But on the bright side: The John Popper Project fucking rocked HOUSE! NO2 as far as they eye could see. We pulled in next to the guy with the tank. Good times.
WTF are you talking about? :confused: Wow...

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
I know braces are only going to make my teeth look better, but...
mine is also attached to the roof of my mouth. Notice I said ATTACHED. I can't take it off. I think I saw a retainer once that can be taken off...

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
wow, my situation in school really sucks...
although I don't really feel like explaining, I will.

A few days ago my friend(s) decided to "hook me up" with some girls, since I moved to the US 1 year ago and I never really had a girlfriend from the US. Well, I really appreciate his help. You gotta start somewhere. So I told him about this girl that I like. Today we were walking from school and my friend says "I told Jamie about trying to hook you up with a girl."
"Cool", I said. Then I think my friend (his name is John) said something to Jamie.
Then Jamie goes "Isn't Natasha (yup, you've guessed it. The girl that I like) going out with someone?"
"Dylan Thomas?" I said, I thought they broke up a long time ago!
John says "Yeah, the kid right there" who (and I knew this) has been walking with us all along, but was a bit behind us, with like 3 other kids.
Anyway, either he heard, or John or Jamie told him, five minutes later he goes "so <my name>, you think my girlfriend is hot"
"yeah..." I said, kind of feeling, akward. Weird. ((O_O))
"mummble mummble mummble" some kids said
"..mummble mummble... you should give her to <my name> for a day" Im pretty sure that's what somebody said. GIVE her? What is she, his toy? Besides, if she doesn't like me, why the heck should I even try to spend time with her?!
"mummble mummble... ...you should fight him"
Dylan says "I'm not going to fight <my name>, his awesome"
obviously that was a lie.
Why I didn't just ask her out myself? well, as I mentioned before, I moved here 1 year ago. AND I have a retainer. iNsAnE English skills and a retainer PLUS a girlfriend really make a great compay... you get the picture. And I'm a little, ehh... I hate saying this... shy with girls that I like.
So now, I (think... I'm pretty sure he doesn't think I'm cool anymore) got a kid that doesn't think I'm cool. OBVIOUSLY he is going to tell Natasha (chances that he isn't? 1%) that I like her. Next, the whole school will know. What's next!?

P.S. I'm 14 years old, so are most of my friends.