WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

making games

right so im currently programming some crap and i was thinking bout making a FPS and all, i know how to run it and bots and shit, but i dont know howto intigrate graphics into the program. Anyone have an idea on howto put the graphics and 3d models and animation in?

Descent

Hella Constipated
ftp.idosftware.com

Download the Quake II sourcecode. It's free, and has more than enough power if you tweak the .cfg file to turn on stuff like shadows.

You can charge for your game as long as you include your game's sourcecode. You have to abide by the GPL if you create a game with this.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Even easier, download JDoom, DeHackEd, DoomCAD, and some WAD editing software. BAM! A Doom total conversion. Very easy to do.

Jung

???
Premium
UnChew said:
flash MX 2004 profesional
You're not going to get very far making a FPS game in Flash, ActionScript isn't that complex.