WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

making squashed cars in photshop

tzedek

Original Member
I can get the tutorial if anyone wants it. Its fairly easy. heres one i did.

original:

mine:

tzedek said:
I can get the tutorial if anyone wants it. Its fairly easy. heres one i did.

original:

mine:

Dude, thats fucking amazing!!​
:rotflmao:

tzedek

Original Member
oops i fucked up the ground in the back. oh well

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
does anyone else notice that there arent any handles on the car door?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
just take and put the image in photoshop and go to transform >scale and just pull the sides in to make it thinner... one of the most easy things to do on photoshop... but can give a kinda cool look.

tzedek

Original Member
swizeguy said:
just take and put the image in photoshop and go to transform >scale and just pull the sides in to make it thinner... one of the most easy things to do on photoshop... but can give a kinda cool look.

not quite, theres a little more to it than that

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
swizeguy said:
this is possible with mspant.exe.

google image search for awesome car:

mine:

the tires are skewed, though

lol @ no handles

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
alternative 1:

alternative 2:

tzedek

Original Member
billybob13 said:
okay you got me, hoe do you do it?

basically you just copy and paste the wheels into their own layer and then rsize the car whereever you want and then line the wheels up about where they should be and go in with the eraser and try to clean it up.

heres another one i did:

tzedek

Original Member
i put some time into this one. i like the new subarus a lot, you guys will probably think it is ugly but oh well

I lowered it, tinted, new wheels and shaved the door handles. i like it

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
not quite, theres a little more to it than that
There is more to it than that. If that was the case, the tires would be oval.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
rcarhar said:
Quote:
swizeguy said:
this is possible with mspant.exe...
the tires are skewed, though
quoted for truth.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I do not like photoshop. tough it is a good program to learn, I do not like the idea of changing a picture. I would rather do like backrounds then that. I see it as a sort of a "waste of time".

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Photo alteration and wallpapers are both a huge part of the internet (read as: wastes of time)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tbsrk said:
does anyone else notice that there arent any handles on the car door?
take a look the top picture doesn't show handles either, they are kind of hidden in some car models. A higher trick to the bretta that has their's on the uper part.