WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Man 2 months ago

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Allright, so i was going out with my friends to a big disco, nothing much expected.. Then we meet this guy that we know, who says he can buy some some booz/vodka for us, we buy 5 bottles.. we are about 8 guys and 4 girls, guess what?

Me, my friend and the guy that fixed it ( the vodka ) was the only one drinking, and we drank it all up.
Before this happened, we were going up to this hill, I was wondering how I was gonna get down safe, I was so drunk that I had 2 guys helping me down, when im almost there, I almost made it I get this crazy idea just running down on the road, I do so and falls with my head on the ground, im a happy little shit saying its okay..
All the way home I puked talking about Robin Hood and where that other vodka is that I drank..

I had a headeche for maybe 3 days... but it was fun? Or was it?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea it must have been fun........i remember those "puking" days lol

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
I have only got sick once due to crappy Key Stone Light, the cheap college beer. I have never had a hang over though.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
What I will never understand is why people drink to get shitfaced...drinking 2-5 beers should be more than enough to make you happy...isn't that all you want? to feel happy? sigh*

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
LiberatioN said:
What I will never understand is why people drink to get shitfaced...drinking 2-5 beers should be more than enough to make you happy...isn't that all you want? to feel happy? sigh*
You know, most of the times it just happens.. Like I had been sitting all the time, so I just drank and felt nothing.. Untill I was gonna stand up, damn.. I kissed a girl and then puked 10 seconds later, we havn't had contact since then :thumbsup:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Wow that is some hardcore drinking, hats off to you. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
That is not bad. About two years ago in a Halloween party, I got so drunk I passed out in my friends front lawn. I woke up in the morning all wet because the sprinkles came on.

I try to keep my drinks to a maximum of four a night when I am out at a club or in the streets. When I am home, I really don't mind getting wasted. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
ChilianFuckFace said:
That is not bad. About two years ago in a Halloween party, I got so drunk I passed out in my friends front lawn. I woke up in the morning all wet because the sprinkles came on.

I try to keep my drinks to a maximum of four a night when I am out at a club or in the streets. When I am home, I really don't mind getting wasted. :thumbsup:
Drinking is fun :thumbsup:, as long you don't puke! :D

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
pickling one's liver is extremely pleasurable

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
n00b head said:
I love that quote, I want it's babies. Repped.
phew! i thought i was being raped for a second there.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I've been too drunk on a few occasions.

Like when I wandered the street until my friends found me puking my guts out in from of a hotel door on the second floor! Who knows how I got up there.

Or when I passed out and my friend rolled me over so I didn't inhale my vomit.

Or when I woke up in a hotel room that looked like the girl from the excorcist had went to town over every inch but the little corner where my roomie was balled up in the only not puked on sheet in the room. With no shirt and no shoes, no less.

Good times.

I avoid drinking that much now for some reason. :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MrNewbie said:
Drinking is fun :thumbsup:, as long you don't puke! :D
pukin aint too fun, but you feel good after about 10 minutes

Free Drinks where i work. I have the keys to the bowlin alley and bar....Guess where u can find me at closin time.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Ever thought of steeling the alcohol a little at a time and selling it once you get full bottles?s