WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Man Allegedly Steals Hundreds Of Undies!

Slacker

Postaholic
In Iowa Rusty Wayne Sills, 46, of Des Moines, was charged Thursday with fifth-degree theft for allegedly stealing women's panties, bras and socks from the laundry room at the Sun Prairie Apartments.

When police searched Sills' home, they found hundreds of pieces of ladies lingerie and shoes. Miller said he did not know if Sills wore the stolen items.

He said a woman at the apartment complex reported missing items in January. The theft was caught on videotape, which led police to Sills.

That pretty damn funny. He has a problem!

Link

Slacker

Postaholic
People these days, anything for their moment of pleasure.

shoppe

Flame Bait
magnolia said:
How sad. And disturbing. *shudders*
Haha yeah, very disturbing. I think it's funny too though, only because nobody is getting hurt. ... also awkward. Like a gay-guy-standing-too-close to you awkward.

-Shoppe

shoppe said:
Haha yeah, very disturbing. I think it's funny too though, only because nobody is getting hurt. ... also awkward. Like a gay-guy-standing-too-close to you awkward.

-Shoppe
No, this is more like creepy neighbor who could be wearing your wife's panties as he watches you through the blinds FREAKY.... ick. :thumbsdn:

shoppe

Flame Bait
You're right FlipTheState, I may have underestimated. Thanks for picking up my slack bud.

If I ever do anything of that sort ever, if I don't kill myself I hope someone else does. I mean how bad does your life have to be to decide that your purpose in life is to steal other peoples underwear?

Slacker

Postaholic
WILD said:
If I ever do anything of that sort ever, if I don't kill myself I hope someone else does. I mean how bad does your life have to be to decide that your purpose in life is to steal other peoples underwear?
True he went to laundry mats and everything just get some panties, he is really desperet. He must of not got any action at home.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This guy is an idiot! He could have done it a bit more smoothly. I am glad he got caught because he is an IDIOT!

Anyway, that is very creepy. He probably smelled them! Which is stupid because they were clean. Fucking crazy people these days.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
What a loony fetish. It could have been worse. He could have stolen hundreds of pairs of underwear from ladies wearing them! I wonder what kind of crime it is to steal someones underwear and then run off?

I smell a CSI : SVU episode!

Slacker

Postaholic
Hey he stole Panties, bras and socks now he can start a new wardrobe. I am wondering what he was going to do with thos panties? After all they were clean.