WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Man Burns Dog to Death in a Oven

Slacker

Postaholic
Aug. 29, 2005 11:55 AM

SAVANNAH, Ga. - A suspected burglar was charged with felony animal cruelty after police found a resident's missing dog burned to death in an oven that had been set to 400 degrees.

The dog's owner, Angela DeLettre, noticed an open back door, items missing and a kitchen sink overflowing with water when she came home Thursday. She found one of her dogs safe, but the other, a 1-year-old rat terrier, was missing.

Police later found the dead dog in the oven.

Police arrested Alexander Davis, 19, based on an anonymous tip. In addition to the cruelty charge, he was charged with burglarizing DeLettre's home and another home in the area. Another person was charged with theft by receiving stolen property.

"This is just sick. This is just very, very strange," said Melanie Higgins, a prosecutor who handles most of the county's animal abuse cases.

No bond was set for Davis and he remained in the Chatham County Jail. A court hearing was scheduled Thursday, and attempts to learn if he had an attorney were not successful.

DeLettre, a high school teacher, said she did not know the suspects or why anyone would want to harm her.

"To rob someone is one thing," she said, "but why hurt such a little animal?"

Link

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i read that.. on fark or boing2.. if that was me and that was my lil' trinny.. well, i'd find him, and make him famous.. he'd be on the news as the the guy who ate his own balls at gunpoint..:gun:

Slacker

Postaholic
void said:
i read that.. on fark or boing2.. if that was me and that was my lil' trinny.. well, i'd find him, and make him famous.. he'd be on the news as the the guy who ate his own balls at gunpoint..:gun:
Haha.I would make him so infamous too.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Burglary | Killing a dog with an oven

He crossed the line. Castrate.

RageAgainst said:
Burglary | Killing a dog with an oven

He crossed the line. Castrate.
Yep, he's no longer welcome in my gene pool.

What a fucking asshole.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
That sick son of a bitch is a posterboy for crucifiction.

Hermosa

Never Mind
I only read last week in my local tabloid about how some sick F**K put a rabbit in a microwave oven whilst at a party. Fortunatly it survived!! But it just goe's to show what brainless F**kheads we share this planet with.

I SAY "HANG, DRAW & QUARTER THEM"

That's real fucked up ... at least he didn't put it in the microwave or food processor or something.

This dog lost his encounter with an asshole, but I like to think he is somewhat redeemed by this account of an animal utterly defeating mankind's worst:
DarwinAwards.com said:
Revenge of the Gopher
2000 Honorable Mention
Confirmed True by Darwin

(3 April 1995, California) Anyone who has watched the movie Caddyshack will have a good idea of the resilience of gophers. In the spring of 1995, three employees of the Carroll Fowler Elementary School in Ceres received a gopher in good condition. Their subsequent actions show that they were unfamiliar with the movie, and the vengeful nature of gophers.

One janitor and two maintenance men took the gopher into a small janitorial closet and apparently decided to kill it. No other reason for spraying cleaning solvent on the gopher seems plausible.

The solvent was designed to remove gum from surfaces. It freezes the surface gum and makes it easier to scrape it up. Elementary schools have an unsurprising need for such solvents. But the gopher was stronger than the gum. Three cans later, it was still alive and kicking.

They paused for thought, and the janitor, who was most badly injured, attempted to light a cigarette in the fume-filled room. The subsequent explosion injured the three men, and sixteen children were treated for scraped knees.

In the aftermath of the explosion, the persecuted gopher was discovered unharmed and clinging to a wall. He was released back into the wild, where he is expected to enjoy years of free drinks in gopher pubs as he tells the story of his brush with death.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Hermosa said:
I only read last week in my local tabloid about how some sick F**K put a rabbit in a microwave oven whilst at a party. Fortunatly it survived!! But it just goe's to show what brainless F**kheads we share this planet with.

I SAY "HANG, DRAW & QUARTER THEM"
dont care about a rabbit, theres 50bagilllion of those, but the fact that he did that to a dog....or if that happened to any worthwhile animal, i guessa cat too, its just sick

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
That makes me sick, they should put him a yard with a rabid dog and let it chew on his nuts for an hour! :(

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
They should throw him in an oven , eat him , crap him out , and be crucified and shot from a cannon into the sun
dog burning bastard> :axe: :dead: Burn:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Awww@!!!! My god that's AWFUL!! Let's find his ass and stick him in an oven to kill him...that'll teach him. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
A cat I could see, but a fucking dog? not to mention a terrier....what a jerk....
If that were my dog, the killer would be begging for a life fucking sentance.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Any animal is animal crulety, If that happened to my animals (whether that be my cat or dog). He would definately be crying for help.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Any animal is animal crulety, If that happened to my animals (whether that be my cat or dog). He would definately be crying for help.
Cats suck.. They are not animals, they are demons who could not make it in hell .

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Don't be mean. :happysad:
Cats are ruling the world as we speak

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Cats suck.. They are not animals, they are demons who could not make it in hell .
That doesn't justify torturing them, swerving to try to hit them or any other form of cruelty.

Just because you had a bad experiment with a bad cat just one bad cat doesn't mean there all bad.