WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Man Burns Marine Van After GI Son's Death

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Melida Arredondo said her husband knew what was coming as three uniformed Marines approached their front door. And when they told him Wednesday afternoon that his Marine son, Lance Cpl. Alexander Arredondo, had been killed in combat in Iraq , police say Carlos Arredondo simply snapped.

Arredondo climbed into the Marine Corps van parked outside his home and set it ablaze, suffering severe burns.

"This is his scream that his child is dead. The war needs to stop," Melida Arredondo, who had rushed home from work when she heard the news, said Thursday on ABC's "Good Morning America."

The military had informed her husband that his 20-year-old son, who is Melida Arredondo's stepson, died Tuesday in Najaf, family members said.

The father then walked into the garage, picking up a propane tank, a can of gasoline and a lighting device, police Capt. Tony Rode said. He smashed the van's window, got inside and set it ablaze, despite attempts by the Marines to stop him, Rode said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow.

More death, pain & suffering brought to you by GWB...

actingsmylife

Loving Person
wow

Thats terrible, i feel sorry for the guy but i guess its hard to lose a loved one, i wouldn't be able to handle it well either

Descent

Hella Constipated
FUCK THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. THE FUCKING FASCIST COMMIES!

Sorry for the lack of an intelligent response, but I am in a very bad mood right now...due to the DoJ's cracking down on P2P networks.