WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy Man Candy (PG 13)

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I agree with @Loki-In-A-Box. We need a Man Candy thread. I thought we had one, but I went through all of the threads and did not find it, so here we go!

Post that man candy!!

I don't care that he isn't the typical man candy, but Legolas can get my blood PUMPING! Orlando Bloom is only hot as this guy right here. LOL

I don't need to use words.

GET THEE IN MY PANTS!

Yeah...you too...guilty pleasure...

Last edited:

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
You shoud be aware that I didn't title the other thread anything remotely like it reads now, relating to man boobs. The moderators took it upon themselves to corrupt my words with an entire re-write.
We don't take kindly to your taunting.

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
Great, someone HAD to post a picture of goddamn LOKI didn't they? I agree though, the actor is cute. I may be mistaken, but rumor has it he's still single. I call dibs if that's the case. >:3

Here's one that people may or may not hate me for:

^While I initially put him up here to be an ass, I admit: He's not my type, but he's not that bad-looking for his age either.

And this is how Tom Hardy looks without all that muscle and some tats, for those of you who like that type:

Random stud! :p

I don't care what anyone else has to say about him, I think Jeremy Irons is sexy, so he gets put up here.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: Jane Deere and Lioness

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
That would be Tom Hardy you're crushing on. Can you believe that hottie's the same one who played Bane in Dark Knight Rises? :confused:

Let's make a deal, @Jane Deere - I get the one I share a name with because it would be funny as fuck when he yells out his own name in bed (after I'm done mangling Irons anyway), and you can have the other one.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jane Deere

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
That would be Tom Hardy you're crushing on. Can you believe that hottie's the same one who played Bane in Dark Knight Rises? :confused:

Let's make a deal, @Jane Deere - I get the one I share a name with because it would be funny as fuck when he yells out his own name in bed (after I'm done mangling Irons anyway), and you can have the other one.
B-b-but!! EEEEEEEE! We can share? You get firsts? LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
That's it, nearly-nekkid Till gets put in here as well for that remark!

(You know, it's funny as fuck that here it is, it's an image like this, and I used BallsGoHere to upload it. :rofl: )

• 1LOL
Reactions: Lioness

Loki-In-A-Box

Goddess of Tits and Wine
uh ... no. This cat looks like he could be a member of the Village People.
That's because he was doing it for a song that was about tolerance towards gays, which in turn (for me at least) touched upon the subject of embracing the beauty of the male form, which in itself may seem very, erm, :gay:, but to me sends out the message that if women get to be secure in their image, men should be able to be so as well. That's how the band Rammstein is: they go for shock value, but it's got a point (most of it, anyway. Some of it is for shits and grins).

Random Fun Fact: Till Lindermann (Mr. Leathersack in the picture there) is married (or at least was) and has kids. The band also has a song called Pussy (the vid is very nice to look at if you can come across it, even more so if you can find the uncensored version.), and all the members have sex with girls. :p

Anyways, enough chit-chat. More Man-b00bs!

...And with that last one, I need to go take a VERY long shower.

Before I go, though, here's a little something that not only I enjoy looking at (I would SO love to run my fingers through those gorgeous locks), but I know @Jane Deere is going to want to stare at it for hours:

Last edited: