WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Man caught bringing drugs into court this week

Jung

???
Premium
COVINGTON - A Ponchatoula man was arrested Thursday morning after he was caught bringing drugs into the St. Tammany Parish Justice Center.

According to James Hartman, spokesman for the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office, when Kendrick Hudson, 26, of 125 Camp Street, Ponchatoula, arrived at the Justice Center At approximately 9 a.m. Thursday morning he emptied his pockets into a plastic basket and sent the receptacle through the X-ray machine as requested.
Among the contents he empty from his pockets was a matchbox.

Observing the matchbox, deputies manning the X-ray machine picked it up and opened it, finding a small plastic bag containing five rocks of crack cocaine.

According to Hartman, Hudson told the deputies that he had misplaced his cigarette lighter this morning, but when he emerged from his car in the Justice Center parking lot he found "a box of matches was at his feet like pennies from heaven." Hudson reportedly told the deputies that he put the matchbox in his pocket without looking in the box.

However, Hartman said, they did not believe him, and his story further unraveled when deputies discovered two hydrocodone pills, one in each of is front pocket. Hudson was charged with possession with intent to distribute a controlled dangerous substance and possession of a schedule III narcotic, and he was booked into the St. Tammany Parish Jail. Hartman said Hudson told the deputies that he was coming to the Justice Center to meet a family member who was attending a meeting of some sort.

"On his next visit," Hartman said, "he'll have to appear before a judge."
I just saw this on a local news site and thought it was pretty funny. Idiot.

I went to court today, and when I got there, I realized I had something in my pocket in a baggy......

Let's just say, I was worried.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Yeah my friend went to court not realizing he had a fully loaded pipe of the chronic, and a baggy to boot, within his little pack. Luckily up here in the boondocks they just metal detector you. He didn't make that mistake again.

Taking crack to court is a whole other level of stupid though. Way to go!
Who does he think he is? The mayor of DC?

You know, it's sad that this is a news story, and yet for us here it's a common event.

We are teh pwninghaagen :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
There's no doubt that it could happen, they empty their pants outside the courthouse. The real question is would you pick up the match box on the way in, apposed to bumming a light off someone when you walked out?

Derr meter says:!!! Fuck what do we have to lose by locking the motard up? Sorry Jerome, judge says 6mths. D-block good luck meat.