WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Man Drives Home with Headless Friend

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
ATLANTA (Reuters) - A Georgia man who drove home with a friend's headless body after a truck accident then went to bed while the remains dangled out the window faces charges including vehicular homicide and drunk driving, police said on Monday.

John Hutcherson, covered in blood and visibly inebriated, was arrested in bed on Sunday morning after a local resident out on a stroll observed a headless, bloody body hanging out of the 21-year-old man's truck, Cobb County police said.

Hutcherson was due to make an initial court appearance on Monday.

Police said that Hutcherson and his friend, identified as Francis Brohm, 23, were returning from a bar outside Atlanta early Sunday morning when their black 1992 Chevrolet Z-71 pickup hit a curb near a telephone pole. Brohm, partially outside the window at the time, was decapitated by a guide wire on the telephone pole, according to police, who recovered his head at the crash site. "Alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor," police said.

Source:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=1&u=/nm/decapitation_dc

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Can't imagine what that must have looked like.
Well I can, but then the Crypt keeper walks in and starts laughing.
That boney little bastard.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Ummm...ok.....wtf?

They're both morons. WTF was the drunk fuckwit passenger doing with his head out the window anyway? Maybe it was planned? lol. And How in the fuck could anyone, drunk or sober, just drive home and go to bed after that?

Proof that stupid poeple kill......each other.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
that was kind of sad. but, more gross than sad. what the fuck was in his head? i mena, ive never heard of anyone being THAT drunk or stupid.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
.......ugh, i think that's sickening...
..mental images, ahh...could you imagine hanging your head out the window, and the next second some dogs pissing on it by the curb side, lolz

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Follow-up to Jason's story

This is a clipping from the Long Island Newsday 8/31/04 page 27

What's that bald spot from?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
How could you be sober enough to drive yourself home, but be drunk enough NOT notice that your friends head was missing? None of it makes sense...

Well, if he was trying to kill his freind it sure was not the best way to do it. lol

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
something's rotten in Denmark

BhuT LuV

Smacker of Hoes
Thats some fucking nasty ass shit. Lets just hope that all the stupid people kill each other faster than they can reproduce. I am getting tired of this shitty world.