WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Man Drowns Himself for the Sake of Art

xmgtopple

Resident Retard
what a fucking nutcase

(when the guy bends over to give him mouth to mouth you can see his ass crack)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So what if his friends could nto have saved him? I have drowned before, it is not fun and it hurts. Wierd, though, I am not afraid of drowing.

Fucking moron.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
So what if his friends could nto have saved him? I have drowned before, it is not fun and it hurts. Wierd, though, I am not afraid of drowing.

Fucking moron.
i almost drowned before too...i was 6 years old at on of the beaches right on the Black Sea....and i tried to be cool like the 13 year olds diving off a pier..so i did....the waves hit me pretty hard and i hit my head on the rocks n shit......then i tried to swim back but the waves kept on slowing me down and pulling me back.....somehow i made it back though...to uhh post on wtf.com????

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I think he's an idiot. I mean, I can understand trying to test your stamina and will and all that but come on? It's a controlled environment. It's in a fucking bathtub for Christ sake. If you want to challenge yourself, go out and sail a boat during a sever thunderstorm or run around barefoot during lightning or have some crazy battle with nature. Don't go "Uh dude, I have a great idea, I'm gonna fill up the bathtub right, and you put this concrete block on me and when I pass out bring me back ok?"

"Yeah man, cool!"

You guys said it, drowning is not fun and it does hurt. Why would you want to put yourself through that?

bnccoder

Postaholic
When I was young,I decided to learn to escape from handcuffs like they did on the magic shows. I handcuffed myself, with a pair of real handcuffs, to the bottom rung of the ladder at the pool. I was completly underwater. I did end up getting out by dislocating my thumb .

bnccoder

Postaholic
It's fine I found out it's a lot easyier to jsut cary a key. Last time I got picked up they put my keys back in my pocket. The cop tripped when I handed her the cuffs.

BklynCannonball

Ha.

My ex could always get out of cuffs. He could make his hands as thing as his wrists so cuffs never worked with him. It was funny to watch.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Handcufffs are fun, but they should make the ones for children w/o the saftey latches.

Dark-Sith

get a life - she says -
Sick

It is sick ! Why would you do that :s. A one quote on this site says :“that what doesn’t kill you makes you wish it did”

ferengi

Yay fire!
How incredibly stupid. He should have just died. We could use less dumbasses like him breathing our oxygen and eating our food.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'm gonna have to disagree with everyone. I thought that was pretty cool actually. It takes alot of courage (and stupidity, yes) to do something like that and I'd say it's quite the dramatization for something that was meant to happen. However, if asked to ever do something like that, I most definitely would not.

Art isn't solely pretty pictures and abstract/concrete representations of life. Actions can be justified as art. Everything around you is art. You might think it's stupid, but like every other form of art, it's a matter of opinion.

BklynCannonball

LiberatioN said:
Art isn't solely pretty pictures and abstract/concrete representations of life. Actions can be justified as art. Everything around you is art. You might think it's stupid, but like every other form of art, it's a matter of opinion.
Agreed. BUT THAT'S NOT ART.

That's an asshole. I'm not saying that 'cause I'm offended or disgusted or whatever (which I'm not).