WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

man get this

manoman

Fresh Meat
man o man, i cant believe my day, first i was five mins late to work. then we i got there i realized i brought wheat bread instead of white. (i hate wheat bread!) if im late again to work, im gonna lose my job. :sword:

shep

Local alcoholic
dude just bring poptarts .You can eat em hot or cold and they are tastie.Or wing them at your boss .The corner's of them is sure to inflicked pain if struck in the eye! :thumbsup:

BiT

Hoodrat
Did you know wheat bread can give you genital warts? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smiss

smissinat0r
I keep cans of chunky soup and bowl appetite in my work locker (and a case of mountain dew in my car). This works well until your boss decides to randomly take away your microwave.

newantt

Fresh Meat
that

sounds cool. I hate it when i dont eat in the morning.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I think I will pour it over that entire company for doing maintenance so retardedly to their site.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
if you get fired for being 5 minutes late.... man.. that sucks!

B0EF

Fresh Meat
I got fired for not showing up every day. Where's the logic in that?!

I tried to show up every day, I really fucking did!

Oh, no, wait....I didn't :confused:

wtf

dude this is bullshit, the random things people put on this website is supposed to be important, u were late 5 min! WHO FUCKING CARES!!! HONESTLY!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:
u r a fucking loser

shep

Local alcoholic
Now now play nice kid's :redface:

Raiden_this_sux said:
dude this is bullshit, the random things people put on this website is supposed to be important, u were late 5 min! WHO FUCKING CARES!!! HONESTLY!!! :mfinger: :mfinger:
u r a fucking loser
dude, take a look at the sites name....let me refresh your memory

WWW.WTF.COM the 'WTF' stands for WHAT THE FUCK....

now it makes PERFECT sense to post completely random shit :mfinger: :p

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Raiden_this_sux said:
u r a fucking loser
[size=+5] shut the fuck up Raiden you panzy :mfinger: :mfinger: :gun: :sword: [/size]

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
:mfinger:
Raiden_this_sux said:
u r a fucking loser
hmmmm it is wtf so who cares what ppl put.its all bitching so stfu and let this person bitch

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
otepsoul said:
:mfinger: hmmmm it is wtf so who cares what ppl put.its all bitching so stfu and let this person bitch
I 2nd that bitch

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i do put it in a sack then throw it in the ocean that clears off the finger prints then just burn the body inside the bag,then feed it to some animals. :)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i live in minnesota no oceans lotta bogs tho...hmmmmmmmmmmm...

throw him in the trunk of a piece of shit car, cover the car in gas, and throw a match on it. that will fix your probelm