WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

man get this

GwendyJ666

The Master Rant
BiT said:
Did you know wheat bread can give you genital warts? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAa...... *sigh* hmmmhahammm genital warts..... funny. :rolleyes:

icka

:)
Unforgiven said:
throw him in the trunk of a piece of shit car, cover the car in gas, and throw a match on it. that will fix your probelm
that would not work. i say eat it! eat the body! or feed it to something! whatever you do don't recement your side walk and put the body there. cops always find that shit!

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I didn't bother reading this whole thread, but if it's body disposal then I can offer my modest advice. What you need is to rent a motel room with a tub in it, get a hacksaw (or if possible, a bone saw), lots of heavy duty garbage bags, some rubber gloves, one of those little masks that cover your mouth and nose because it's gonna stink, and sawdust. A car with a nice trunk is also handy, and if you have a weak stomach, keep a separate bag for your vomit because you do not want to be mixing that in with the evidence. A hammer for removing the teeth is also good, but with dna identification nowadays it is really little more than a delay tactic if you can't find yourself a nice big incinerator. Make sure you line the tub with plastic carefully before you go to work so that it can be removed afterwards and a minimum gets left on the tub surface itself. Then you may want to coat the tub with ammonia so that any dna left behind is useless for id-ing. If you really need me to go on, then all you need do is ask, but lets take this one step at a time. First, get the materials, and we'll take it from there.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
This is truly the WTF thread. It starts out with a guy late to work and bringing the wrong bread and turns into body disposal lessons? WTF!!!

ron

Buster of Asses
youknowthedeal said:
who knows how to dispose of a body???
Find a 16" drill pipe, put the body in it, cover it with fracturing solution, put a building on it or fill it with rock/concrete/whatever.

Schism065

Fresh Meat
dude...STFU!!!

dude, no one on this site wants to hear shit like that. idk anyone other than a fuck like yoursef whos post a meaningless message like that. i wasted a precious 17 seconds of my life reading ur shit

shep

Local alcoholic
I just wasted 17 seconds of my life going for a beer and another 17 seconds taking a piss. :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I spend my first 20 minutes at work taking a shit and reading the paper. Wasted time, nah, it's their time.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skorch said:
I didn't bother reading this whole thread, but if it's body disposal then I can offer my modest advice. What you need is to rent a motel room with a tub in it, get a hacksaw (or if possible, a bone saw), lots of heavy duty garbage bags, some rubber gloves, one of those little masks that cover your mouth and nose because it's gonna stink, and sawdust. A car with a nice trunk is also handy, and if you have a weak stomach, keep a separate bag for your vomit because you do not want to be mixing that in with the evidence. A hammer for removing the teeth is also good, but with dna identification nowadays it is really little more than a delay tactic if you can't find yourself a nice big incinerator. Make sure you line the tub with plastic carefully before you go to work so that it can be removed afterwards and a minimum gets left on the tub surface itself. Then you may want to coat the tub with ammonia so that any dna left behind is useless for id-ing. If you really need me to go on, then all you need do is ask, but lets take this one step at a time. First, get the materials, and we'll take it from there.

No! That's not it...