WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Man gets glued to toilet seat

ahahahha ... seriously though- who sits on a toilet seat in a home depot? What a retard.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Maybe he wanted to try it out before he buys it.

star99ers

One of a kind
The Article said:
The toilet seat separated from his skin, leaving abrasions.
I'm pretty sure he didn't drop his pants in the middle of the store and test out the seat. He must've been dropping one in the bathroom.

Jugular

volatile
I've heard about this 3 times from 3 different people.

IMO, This is just one of the lame lawsuits/complain-ments (sp?) of today's stupid society.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
From the headline...

"Home Depot was sued by a shopper from a Colorado store who claims he got stuck to a restroom toilet seat because a prankster had smeared it with glue."

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
How would you not feel it when you sat down? I mean normal glue wouldn't really hold on to you, and super glue dries really fast.

How humiliating but funny at the same time. :D

yeah, and if he sat on it bare-assed as it appears he did, how would he not feel the smoosh of it against his ass lol... I mean, there's a difference between the feeling of a toilet seat and the feeling of glue on your ass ... he must have been sitting there a looong time.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
also, when in public toilets like that i always wipe the seat with toilet paper, at least to remove the sweaty residue of the fat ass before me..

he obviously doesn't wipe he seat.

i say he did it himself, he's sueing them now.

void said:
also, when in public toilets like that i always wipe the seat with toilet paper, at least to remove the sweaty residue of the fat ass before me..

he obviously doesn't wipe he seat.

i say he did it himself, he's sueing them now.
Either that or he really wanted to have a reason to sue someone. :rolleyes:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i agree, it's not their fault he didn't use a toilet condom. He probably stole the glue from them too.

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
I think this is gonna turn out to be a spitting image of the "chili finger" case.
old men glueing their asses to toilet seats, what next!

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
according to a news report, he tried the same scam on another establishment before this. but he "managed to free himself" on the previous attempt. The manager of the other establishment said he couldn't find any residue on the toilet seat. Guess he got smarter and actually glued himself to the seat this time.

here's a link to the story

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tostig said:
according to a news report, he tried the same scam on another establishment before this. but he "managed to free himself" on the previous attempt. The manager of the other establishment said he couldn't find any residue on the toilet seat. Guess he got smarter and actually glued himself to the seat this time.

here's a link to the story
good find.. i thought as much..