WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

man goes in for bladder op, gets circumcision...

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
  • 1LOL
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
I haven't read the article yet because I'm about to leave, but doctors and nurses are forced to work impossibly long work shifts over and over, and are in denial about that being the cause for so many medical errors. Hospitals really need unions.

• 1Like
Reactions: Stardust

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I work impossibly long work shifts over and over, I don't take parts of people... oh yeah, where you off?

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
That’s a big fuckup though. Don’t they go through the paperwork and everyone has to agree or else they don’t proceed? Also, when you’re awake for surgery don’t they explain things as they’re doing it??

Luckily it wasn’t a something vital though, I understand the compensation. If he was younger or really pissed he probably could have gotten more money.

@YogurtExplosion that is so true, it’s quite sad.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
That’s a big fuckup though. Don’t they go through the paperwork and everyone has to agree or else they don’t proceed? Also, when you’re awake for surgery don’t they explain things as they’re doing it??

Luckily it wasn’t a something vital though, I understand the compensation. If he was younger or really pissed he probably could have gotten more money.

@YogurtExplosion that is so true, it’s quite sad.
No, the nurses were actually talking to him, distracting him from what was happening. Yeah I think that's kind of a cop out though, your old and you don't need it anymore, here's 20k grandad!

Now his frank doesn't resemble an anteater.
No it just a mushroom now.. or a mutilated penis.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
@TheRover true, but I’m curious about before starting the procedure. Over here everyone has to agree it’s the right guy and right surgery. The nurses couldn’t have just talked over that could they? While I agree, he’s also 70 years old, norhing vital was taken out or lobbed off, I don’t know what amount is agreeable.