WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Man or woman?

ferengi

Yay fire!

I never could tell whether or not this person is a man or a woman with a receding hairline. What do you think?

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
OK, that stupid pic never displayed for me at first. Then again, you probably edited... My joke was wasted ;_;

ferengi

Yay fire!
There's supposed to be a picture there... it takes a few seconds to load for some reason though.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Its a women in menopause. See the frustration in her eyes. She ran out of hormone pills.

She a bitch. A very ugly, man beast of a bitch, that I hope I never meet in person.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
All you people are in big trouble. That's Jason. Why do you think he wears that mask?

The cockfarm runnith over, with the souls of the damned. ~gehtfuct 12:16

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
All you people are in big trouble. That's Jason. Why do you think he wears that mask?

Dont lie, its you!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:

I knew it!!! No wonder he's bitter...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I still think the guy on the right has the funniest face. He's got that angry, perturbed, "constipated" look that any real ranter should have.

she/he/it looks kinda like the wife of my grade 10 english teacher.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
she looks like an assgoblin .. well i supposes she is a woman .... she looks like a teacher on my school !! pretty ugly :thumbsdn: