WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Man sues over exploding toilet

magnolia

Postaholic
Man sues for $10 million over exploding toilet
53-year-old claims he was severely burned in methane blast.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - A man who says he was severely burned when a portable toilet exploded after he sat down and lit a cigarette is suing a general contractor and a coal company, accusing them of negligence.
Now, that's just wrong. But there's more. :speechless:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8085008/?GT1=6657

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
The toilet thing is just nasty adn why would he be smoking while shiting. I dont know, but that is a little creppy. But the other thing is that his wife is 35, when he is 53. Now thats wrong..

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
That story makes me giggle. I wish he would have exploded with the toilet.

Jung

???
Premium
That's pretty shitty.

That's halarious... just imagine what they would have said at his funeral if he died in a shithouse blast...

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
smoking on the toilet?

how can he operate his lungs and bowels simultaneously? oh wait, it's perfectly normal isn't it? maybe he was trying to mask the smell of his outrageously funky turds.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
craziboi_07 said:
he is an absolute idiot
not really..wasnt his fault at all. i support his argument, although i agree that the nature of the situation is pretty fricken hilarious! :thumbsup:

“I can’t tell you if it blew me out the door or if I jumped out.”
:rotflmao:

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah. I saw that on the headlines on the msn homepage. Thought it was just to WTF to not pass it along. How sad. And yeah, what is a 35 yr old doing with a 53 yr old anyway? creepy. *shivers*

Dave666

Pot-Head
He is an idiot because everybody knows that methane is flamable, and if he's dumb enough to shit while lighting a ciggarette(spelling) he deserved it imo

Maybe he was smoking because he neded to relax after all that work of having a poopie!!

maybe he is just an idiot like most americans are these days, people need to be educated.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Would've made a WILD animated gif!

see the problem is that he is from West Virginia. Home of a whole new kind of redneck. i think its a scam, maybe he put the methane in there and then blew it up. Kind of like that Wendys or w/e that place was with the woman who found the finger, it was her dead husbands finger so there ya go.

im sensing some bullshit here.