WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Man United

COME ON MAN UTD! LET'S BEAT THE FUCKING CHELSEA TONIGHT, IT WILL SHUT THE FUCKIN' DUMB ASS CHELSEA FANS UP, HEE HEE :reddevil:

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Burn them!!!! whoever they are ?!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Manchester United is a very popular football(soccer) team from the Premier League, UK. Manchester United is also believed to be the richest football(soccer) teams on the entire world. (They are worth more then the New York Yankees)

I have no feelings for either team. I am more of a LiverPool fan. But, whatever. I like to watch games from Spain, Italy and Argentina league better.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wooooo!! Soccer!!

A great game to play.

Would rather stick ice picks in my eyes than watch it.

Good luck to your Manchester united team,, nonetheless.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
1.- Wooooo!! Soccer!!

2.- A great game to play.

3.- Would rather stick ice picks in my eyes than watch it.
1.- It is not called Soccer. It is called Football. Only in America is called soccer.

Edit: Only in the United States is called soccer. America is not a country is a continent.

2.- It is a great game to play. Too bad I no longer have time to play.

3.- With all due respect. You obviously do not know much about football. You are obviously not a true football lover. Any and Every football lover would love to watch a really good football game.

:thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ChilianFuckFace said:
1.- It is not called Soccer. It is called Football. Only in America is called soccer.

Edit: Only in the United States is called soccer. America is not a country is a continent.

3.- With all due respect. You obviously do not know much about football. You are obviously not a true football lover. Any and Every football lover would love to watch a really good football game.

1- I live in the US, so I'm allowed to call it Soccer.

2- I've already mentioned its a great game to play

3- Your due respect is noted. However, the rest of your statement is bologna. I played soccer for 7 years, was in an all-star travel league for 3 of those years, still while playing for the town i was from. And I still wouldn't care to watch the sport.

shep

Local alcoholic
ChilianFuckFace said:

Eh,in canada we call it soccer . :thumbsup: