Man, was I that young?

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Ok people, post your pics here of when you were younger. If you remember the age you were, go ahead and post that too.

Here's mine.

mememe0hn.jpg


I was probably only 13 or 14. I'm such a dork. :happysad:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
26
132
Aww you were such a cutie, Especially your nose, Ill find a pic of me around somewhere ;)
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,667
2,393
537
HavokChylde said:
Ok people, post your pics here of when you were younger. If you remember the age you were, go ahead and post that too.

Here's mine.

mememe0hn.jpg


I was probably only 13 or 14. I'm such a dork. :happysad:
Being that it is a digital picture....does it mean that you're like 16 now?

I'd find an old pic of me...I just don't have the interest to at the moment.
I can tell you,If I do...it wont be as pretty as yours. :D

You want my picture,fuckers?!
It's right in front of you...piss off!
[/smartass bullshit]
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
hmmm....maybe I should post of me when I can take a good one I will. I really dont have that many pictures of myself so I'll see if I can take some later today or tommorow. (I have a digital camera just to lazy to take the pics)
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Rurrouni said:
hmmm....maybe I should post of me when I can take a good one I will. I really dont have that many pictures of myself so I'll see if I can take some later today or tommorow. (I have a digital camera just to lazy to take the pics)

There's another thread for current pics. This is for teh old ones. :thumbsup:


anotherone0ud.jpg


Here's another one. I used to be a bit chunkier. Thank god for changes in metabolism.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,667
2,393
537
7th%20Grade.jpg

Ok. This is a shit picture,but it's all you're gonna geht.
I'm not as cool as HC,but that "I'm gonna slap the shit outta you", look on my face is priceless. It's a school pic from seventh grade. As you might have guessed,digital cameras were not very practical at the time.

So,there it is. Laugh it up,girls.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
gehtfuct said:
7th%20Grade.jpg

Ok. This is a shit picture,but it's all you're gonna geht.
I'm not as cool as HC,but that "I'm gonna slap the shit outta you", look on my face is priceless. It's a school pic from seventh grade. As you might have guessed,digital cameras were not very practical at the time.

So,there it is. Laugh it up,girls.
Were you stoned in it?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,667
2,393
537
bnccoder said:
Were you stoned in it?
I can't remember if I took a shit or not the other day. And you're asking me about a paticular day in seventh grade?

...yeah,I probably was. :D

On second thought,no. I never touched the stuff until well after highschool.
I was always accused of being stoned when I was a kid. It's just Gods cruel way of humor.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,774
274
452
If I did this, it would be a picture of me in like 2nd or 3rd grade.

/me looks for yearbook.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
I can't see your pictures GF, I think i have one around.
Heres me in 8th grade.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,346
1
0
gehtfuct said:
7th%20Grade.jpg

Ok. This is a shit picture,but it's all you're gonna geht.
I'm not as cool as HC,but that "I'm gonna slap the shit outta you", look on my face is priceless. It's a school pic from seventh grade. As you might have guessed,digital cameras were not very practical at the time.

So,there it is. Laugh it up,girls.
1978 ??