WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

marajuana!:) VS Alcohol!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumman

Janglenut's AssMaster
Personally i find it wierd that alcohol is legal and weed isnt. Ive droke both drunk and high and its a million times easier to drive high than drunk. also when you wake up after a night of smoking herb you feel fine, where after a night of drinking you feel like ass.We all know that the president experienced both in college and now refers to that time as the best time of his life. I definately take the pot side.

forumman said:
Personally i find it wierd that alcohol is legal and weed isnt. Ive droke both drunk and high and its a million times easier to drive high than drunk. also when you wake up after a night of smoking herb you feel fine, where after a night of drinking you feel like ass.We all know that the president experienced both in college and now refers to that time as the best time of his life. I definately take the pot side.
Thats some weird shit, dude :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
beer > weed
weed > getting kicked in the nuts
getting kicked in the nuts > being you

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
You should be kicked and shot. Better yet you should be burned and then hung in public. You talk like drinking getting high and driving is a fucking JOKE!

I have a fucked up back because assholes like you. I rear ended by some dumb fuck who was too drunk to realize I was in front of him on a red light.

People like you really need to be shot in public, so other see what happens to irresponsible assholes!

Sektor

Particinator
Yeah, somebody rear-ended me a couple months ago. Asshole nearly snapped my neck, and when they hit me, they also punctured my gas tank, which meant if someone had've done something like throw a cigarette out the window, that would've been my ass and guts all over the street.

Fuckhead.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
driving shouldnt ever be considered while drunk or high...you can fuck your life up just by doing something stupid on the road.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
LiberatioN said:
driving shouldnt ever be considered while drunk or high...you can fuck your life up just by doing something stupid on the road.
People that drive high (on weed) are more careful on the road than usual. I have this friend that gets high alot, and when he drives high, he goes like 10 km/h below the limit and is extra-careful.. So I dunno, driving drunk is stupid, but driving high is not so bad imo

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
RageAgainst said:
People that drive high (on weed) are more careful on the road than usual. I have this friend that gets high alot, and when he drives high, he goes like 10 km/h below the limit and is extra-careful.. So I dunno, driving drunk is stupid, but driving high is not so bad imo
It may not be popular, but I totally agree. All the accidents involving drugs and alchohol, that involve all the people I know, involve booze, not pot.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
RageAgainst said:
beer > weed
weed > getting kicked in the nuts
getting kicked in the nuts > being you
PAHAHAH
I almost got fucked over yesterday...
I fucking hate that godforsaken breathalizer.

Descent

Hella Constipated
forumman said:
Wow, I envy you. You're my new idol! I can't WAIT to get my 2004 Lotus Esprit Final Run Edition and crash it going 170 MPH on the Lon' Gisland Expressway, killing a family of jailbait in a Dodge Caravan.

Dude, you're the coolest. You should set up a website.

necro

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
You should be kicked and shot. Better yet you should be burned and then hung in public. You talk like drinking getting high and driving is a fucking JOKE!

I have a fucked up back because assholes like you. I rear ended by some dumb fuck who was too drunk to realize I was in front of him on a red light.

People like you really need to be shot in public, so other see what happens to irresponsible assholes!

Must have been a stressful time, but jesus christ, are you fucking retarded? One person fucked up so you are going to be butthurt over everyone who goes to a bar to drink a couple brewski's? And, For the record, they quit using people as examples in public during the Civil War Era, when slaves used to try to make a run for it. Goddamn. :mfinger:

Oh, and posting a little more on-topic, Pot owns booze. Booze makes you do stupid shit, and depresses you. Pot makes you do nothing but eat alot, and laugh hella amounts. As for driving high, It's like driving while you're getting head. Naturally, you would concentrate more, because your mind does still work when your fucked up on pot.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
necro gone bad said:
because your mind does still work when your fucked up on pot.
The next time I see someone at a party laughing at a jar of toothpicks on the counter I'll remember you said that, and toss them the keys. :thumbsup:

I tied ridingg my bike home the first time I got high(I smoked a blunt of haze to the face) which wasn't a good idea. I started blacking out, when I came back to realizing what was going on I was driving the wrong way down a major route in my city, and almost hit a truck. That only happened once I think it was laced. But I prefer weed over alcohol, because you still have the ability to drive(see straight).

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dave666 said:
I tied ridingg my bike home the first time I got high(I smoked a blunt of haze to the face) which wasn't a good idea. I started blacking out, when I came back to realizing what was going on I was driving the wrong way down a major route in my city, and almost hit a truck. That only happened once I think it was laced. But I prefer weed over alcohol, because you still have the ability to drive(see straight).
Maybe you should stick to cancer sticks!

Zoso

Zappafied
RageAgainst said:

JLXC said:
It may not be popular, but I totally agree. All the accidents involving drugs and alchohol, that involve all the people I know, involve booze, not pot.
necro gone bad said:
Must have been a stressful time, but jesus christ, are you fucking retarded? One person fucked up so you are going to be butthurt over everyone who goes to a bar to drink a couple brewski's? And, For the record, they quit using people as examples in public during the Civil War Era, when slaves used to try to make a run for it. Goddamn. :mfinger:

Oh, and posting a little more on-topic, Pot owns booze. Booze makes you do stupid shit, and depresses you. Pot makes you do nothing but eat alot, and laugh hella amounts. As for driving high, It's like driving while you're getting head. Naturally, you would concentrate more, because your mind does still work when your fucked up on pot.

Dave666 said:

bombchu said:
PAHAHAH
I almost got fucked over yesterday...
I fucking hate that godforsaken breathalizer.
maybe all these people should get together in their cars and go for a ride off a cliff. driving impaired does nothing but endanger yourself, and others around you. i can understand the mindset of some of these people b/c only a few are old enough to drive. drinking and driving and getting high and driving are both equally stupid. smoking pot makes you concentrate? what a sorry ass explanation for driving while high. bad judgement can in no way improve driving.. the numbing of certian nerves in the body cannot cause one to drive better. you are a bafoon for thinking this. you all are a bunch of selfish LOSERS who have no business with drivers liscenses, and if you dont have one, have no business getting them. i hope some idiot who has had too much to drink or too much to smoke really screws your life up. hope u dont die either.... hope u have to live with some sort of travesty that really fucks your head up. better yet i hope one day you are driving a car load of your closest freinds or family around somewhere while drinking or smoking... and then you get in a car wreck and kill everyone in the car you hit, plus everyone in the car with you. but i hope u live. having to live with that should be just as fun as all that drinkin and getting high, or having 'a few brewskis' and getting behind that wheel.

Descent said:
Wow, I envy you. You're my new idol! I can't WAIT to get my 2004 Lotus Esprit Final Run Edition and crash it going 170 MPH on the Lon' Gisland Expressway, killing a family of jailbait in a Dodge Caravan.

Dude, you're the coolest. You should set up a website.
Oddly, I don't doubt that you want to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.