WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mark all threads read button gone.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
there used to be a button at the bottom of the forums which allowed you to mark them as "read". Does it still exist?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tbsrk said:
there used to be a button at the bottom of the forums which allowed you to mark them as "read". Does it still exist?
When has there ever been that. Damn short term memory loss.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Regardless, I notice that it has returned (or I finally noticed where it was, whichever is truer.) Thank you, O master of WTF.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yes, it is available via Quick Links pulldown menu as well as at the bottom of the forum index page. ;)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
I am just wondering why would you want that? I hate when the threads disappears on me. It thinks I already read them, but I never did. I end up having nothing to read. :(

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am just wondering why would you want that? I hate when the threads disappears on me. It thinks I already read them, but I never did. I end up having nothing to read. :(
Alot of threads are really stupid and not worth my time and energy, so i choose not to reply in them. Others do, and the forum recognizes it as new, but not to me cuz i dont wanna read it. So, before i leave the forums, i click that button and everything turns HAZY like I just did a long line of coke. Then, when i come back, i know which forums truly have "new" posts.