WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Masturbation: Do you, don't you?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Alrighty. Be honest. What are your thoughts about masturbation? Yourself? Your sex in general? Are you lying and claim not to get yourself off? How often do you enjoy yourself?

Personally, a lot of girls it seems refuse to admit they do it. They say it's nasty and gross, but when you think about it...sex is A LOT worse than masturbation. Think: when you do yourself, you can't get an STD that you don't already have (if you do, ouch for you) and you can't get pregnant or get your dick bitten off(unless you like that kind of thing...yoga...ouch) And I'd die without masturbation. So here's to sex toys and fingers. CHEERS! :eek:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
You sound like you're sexually frustrated(maybe Maxpower can help ya out)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
DIZNUTS said:
You sound like you're sexually frustrated(maybe Maxpower can help ya out)
Sadly, I am. I'm really just patheticly horny. Missing my boy toy and his manly parts makes me sad, but as soon as I get a minute to myself, I'll feel better. ;)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I used to like 2-3 times a week. Now I have a girl, woooooooohooo. So I ditched my right hand for her, lol :thumbsup:

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
You know, I find it weird that what people say is true. Guys think about it more, girls do it more. But I dunno...I think about it A LOT. Hmm...oh, yes....so good.....oh baby, yes...anywho... periods suck because it's a time of limited masturbation. And shit, mine's due this week. No wonder I have all this sexual frustration! Gurrr...grooowl....argh. Anyone else desperate for some sexual healing? I feel all sad and alone in this. Le sigh...

tkme2thebedroom said:
Sadly, I am. I'm really just patheticly horny. Missing my boy toy and his manly parts makes me sad, but as soon as I get a minute to myself, I'll feel better. ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I agree with you.....

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
ChilianFuckFace said:
You can whore yourself out. Not only will you get sexual pleasure but you will get paid for it two. :thumbsup:
I'm sure that's meant as fun and good, but it's really not very funny. I would never be that frustrated. NOw you have made me sad for a different reason. :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
tkme2thebedroom said:
I'm sure that's meant as fun and good, but it's really not very funny. I would never be that frustrated. NOw you have made me sad for a different reason. :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:
Do you have male friends that you are sexually attracted with? just go chill with one of them, someplace where there's no parents if you're young, and "rape" him. I tell you, you can't do this if you're a guy, but if you're a girl, it works most of the time. If a girl jumps on me, it's on. (unless I'm not attracted to her..)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Hmm..that's a great tip, its just my boy's parents are so...shit. You know how mothers are with their sons, well, his mum is defiantely the jealous mum. And he's about the only guy I'd do, so since I can't get near him until thursday, I'll just have to suffer. Talking to you people helps though. I feel like I have some sex addicted A.A. to go to. ^_^ Oh, we're going to the movies thursday. Don't care what we see, it's not like we'll be watching! Ever fuck in a movie theater? Ew, better yet at a G rated movie? Oh, Babmi....do me harder! tee hee

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
tkme2thebedroom said:
Hmm..that's a great tip, its just my boy's parents are so...shit. You know how mothers are with their sons, well, his mum is defiantely the jealous mum. And he's about the only guy I'd do, so since I can't get near him until thursday, I'll just have to suffer. Talking to you people helps though. I feel like I have some sex addicted A.A. to go to. ^_^ Oh, we're going to the movies thursday. Don't care what we see, it's not like we'll be watching! Ever fuck in a movie theater? Ew, better yet at a G rated movie? Oh, Babmi....do me harder! tee hee
lololl wow

In a movie theater, no i never did.. Must be really thrillful =)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tkme2thebedroom said:
LOL.. that is hillarious. I got repped because people thought it was funny. But anyhow. I should apologize. I didn't mean to get you sad. Let's talk about sex so you can get horny... :thumbsup:

Honestly... if you want just sex, why don't you find a fuck buddy?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
tkme2thebedroom said:
Oh, we're going to the movies thursday. Don't care what we see, it's not like we'll be watching! Ever fuck in a movie theater? Ew, better yet at a G rated movie? Oh, Babmi....do me harder! tee hee
that made me laugh and get wood, all at the same time. repped.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
ChilianFuckFace said:
LOL.. that is hillarious. I got repped because people thought it was funny. But anyhow. I should apologize. I didn't mean to get you sad. Let's talk about sex so you can get horny... :thumbsup:

Honestly... if you want just sex, why don't you find a fuck buddy?
it's definately all good. It's really sweet of you to appologize. Are you available for fuck buddy-ness? :redface:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I only masturbate...when I'm horny and my bf/ toyboy isnt around..which isnt that often nowadays..

Ive never done it in a movie theatre..it's so fucking bleh in our city with movie theatres..But an elevator going from 1-2-3-4-5 is fun..if you can immagine that after the 2 there came on in the elevator..and got out the third..then we continued..it was kind of hard (in many ways).. when I had a skirt, his up my, and we are supposed to stand there like nothing is happening..luckily my skirt is very short so he didn't notice(i think) that my boytoy..was kind of under it in some way ;)