WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

masturbation test

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Yes, it's another damn purity test, and I know the rules, and I wouldn't be posting it if I didn't think some would get a kick out of it. It's made for a guy, but we girls can just...pretend. We know what we'd do if we had a penis, i think...
masturbation purity test

You answered "yes" to 66 of 100 questions, making you 34.0% autosexually pure (66.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 34.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 66.0% masturbation addict in you).

See also the marching band purity test
You answered "yes" to 141 of 208 questions, making you 32.2% band/corps pure (67.8% band/corps corrupt); that is, you are 32.2% pure in the band/corps domain.

I answered yes to 25 out of 100 questions and scored 75% pure, but that's probably cause I don't have a penis. We need to find a purity test for chicks. :D

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
There is one just for females.

http://www.armory.com./tests/female.html

You answered "yes" to 54 of 100 questions, making you 46.0% sexually pure (54.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 46.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 365425 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.0%.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
You answered "yes" to 54 of 100 questions, making you 46.0% autosexually pure (54.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 46.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 54.0% masturbation addict in you).
According to the scoring guide, your autosex experience level is: experienced masturbator

now ill take the test just for females.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
You answered "yes" to 45 of 100 questions, making you 55.0% sexually pure (45.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 55.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 365425 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.0%.
The first submission for this test was received October 14, 1998.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
You answered "yes" to 82 of 100 questions, making you 18.0% sexually pure (82.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 18.0% pure in the sex domain.

ugh!

You answered "yes" to 37 of 100 questions, making you 63.0% sexually pure (37.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 63.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 35%, based on a comparison of your test results with 365425 other submissions for this test.

Wow, I'm pretty boring. Sounds like I need to get busy. (Pun intended)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
icka said:
You answered "yes" to 82 of 100 questions, making you 18.0% sexually pure (82.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 18.0% pure in the sex domain.

ugh!
W
O
W

If I was a lesbian and you were a lesbian...I'd totally proposition you. But I'm not gay, so will you get your hand out of my pants? :confused:

j/k, much love

What I'm interested in is...damn. You didn't lie or anything? And I expected to have a high score and got like 54 or something.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
tkme2thebedroom said:
W
O
W

If I was a lesbian and you were a lesbian...I'd totally proposition you. But I'm not gay, so will you get your hand out of my pants? :confused:

j/k, much love

What I'm interested in is...damn. You didn't lie or anything? And I expected to have a high score and got like 54 or something.
i dont think my percentage is something to be proud of. :-/

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
icka said:
i dont think my percentage is something to be proud of. :-/
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm more sorry about whatever could have happened to make you sorry for it. :(

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
there will be no analyzing the ol icka

im not ashamed or sorry for what ive done in the past to give me those results - i just wont make those same decisions today. does this make sense?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
icka said:
there will be no analyzing the ol icka

im not ashamed or sorry for what ive done in the past to give me those results - i just wont make those same decisions today. does this make sense?
Definately! I'm just glad your life hasn't been drastically changed so as to pretend to not have such a high score. One should never be ashamed of one's past. And don't worry, I won't analyze you except to say good for you. I have a good friend who could learn a lesson from you, perhaps.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You answered "yes" to 17 of 100 questions, making you 83.0% autosexually pure (17.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 83.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 17.0% masturbation addict in you).
According to the scoring guide, your autosex experience level is: beginner

... :(

i answered 58/100 yes
42% pure
58% corrupt
34% weirdness factor

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I guess sucking myself off or masturbating to people having sex in front of you is where I draw the line.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
LiberatioN said:
I guess sucking myself off or masturbating to people having sex in front of you is where I draw the line.
if god had originally intended for people to suck themselves off, he would have made men more bendy. So in order to get that extra little pleasure you must work and toil to stretch your body and then you reaps whatcha sews. Hey, if I was a guy, i'd try it. Probably.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
You answered "yes" to 22 of 100 questions, making you 78.0% autosexually pure (22.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 78.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 22.0% masturbation addict in you).

:confused:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You answered "yes" to 32 of 100 questions, making you 68.0% autosexually pure (32.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 68.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 32.0% masturbation addict in you).
According to the scoring guide, your autosex experience level is: average masturbator

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You answered "yes" to 100 of 100 questions, making you 0.0% autosexually pure (100.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 0.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 100.0% masturbation addict in you).
According to the scoring guide, your autosex experience level is: elite masturbation pro
I am the master.

I used to work in a bait shop. :D

magnolia

Postaholic
Ahaha! My results are so funny. Thanks for the laugh. Rep for that for sure.

Here is the result of your Masturbation Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 54 of 100 questions, making you 46.0% autosexually pure (54.0% autosexually corrupt); that is, you are 46.0% pure in the autosex domain (you have 54.0% masturbation addict in you).
According to the scoring guide, your autosex experience level is: experienced masturbator