WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Maturing? Or becoming an asshole?

A couple of my friends have been doing something to piss me off pretty good lately. They're putting themselves above certain kinds of humor because it will make them look more adult. This to them is "maturity". I call it snobbery. I don't see what's wrong with just fucking around and acting stupid sometimes, eh? It feels kind of like their view of maturity is restricting your imagination just so you can become a productive member of society. Well if expanding my mind makes me unproductive, so be it.

Just beacuse your mature doesnt mean you can be immature sometimes..

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
the dipshits, thats the ONLY way to have fun, as a matter of fact i fuck around so much i hardly get anythin done ;)

maturity is a state of mind...

i'm almost 20, and i'm very immature. i don't want to be mature. too much trouble. too much responsibility.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TheLampIncident said:
A couple of my friends have been doing something to piss me off pretty good lately. They're putting themselves above certain kinds of humor because it will make them look more adult. This to them is "maturity". I call it snobbery. I don't see what's wrong with just fucking around and acting stupid sometimes, eh? It feels kind of like their view of maturity is restricting your imagination just so you can become a productive member of society. Well if expanding my mind makes me unproductive, so be it.
and your pissed cuz your out of the loop????

No you fucking moron. I'm angry because they don't seem to understand that they're not becoming more mature, just bigger assholes. Read the fucking post next time.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TheLampIncident said:
No you fucking moron. I'm angry because they don't seem to understand that they're not becoming more mature, just bigger assholes. Read the fucking post next time.
Now we see why all your friends are gone! It's simple They have started puberty, and you have not.... It'll come lil'fella hold out just a little longer..

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Ya I lost alot of friends in the same manner. You don't mature by changing your attitude and sense of humor; you mature by learning from your mistakes and correcting them. I'd say get rid of them dude. Be yourself.

I think the main reason I keep most of my friends is because they can drive and I can't. I really despise being around people.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Ya but once you're able to drive, people always want you to give them a ride...heh

Just act the same way you always have; if they don't approve, then you shouldn't call them friends because you can't be yourself around them.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:
Ya but once you're able to drive, people always want you to give them a ride...heh

Just act the same way you always have; if they don't approve, then you shouldn't call them friends because you can't be yourself around them.
Yep. Some friends use you for free rides, but I say fuck that. They can walk. I only give rides to my good friends, not to friends that use you, just because you can drive.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
chucktheskiffie said:
maturity is over-rated.

I became mature a little while ago. then i decided it wasn't for me.
agreed........... being mature suxs to the fullest........ it requiers alot off ass kissing that why i quit and decided to stay a toys r us kid for life whos with me

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
mature.. whats that? ive noticed there isnt a lot of that around these parts ;)

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
chucktheskiffie said:
maturity is over-rated.

I became mature a little while ago. then i decided it wasn't for me.

Punk Ass said:
agreed........... being mature suxs to the fullest........ it requiers alot off ass kissing that why i quit and decided to stay a toys r us kid for life whos with me
What the fuck does maturity mean to all of you?
As far as I'm concerned that doesn't imply ass kissing *confused* it implyes responsability for instance...