WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Max Burgers

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
http://www.max.se/en/

these guys forced mcdonalds out of business in several swedish towns, i'm impressed, and now have more respect for the swedes

36 years of serving the best!
MAX is Sweden’s oldest and most popular hamburger restaurant! We started out as early as 1968 and it was not until five years later, that our competitor from the great country in the West made its entry.

MAX will soon be opening its 40th restaurant in Sweden, and our ambition is the same as it was 36 years ago—to serve the best hamburgers with the best fresh ingredients. In short: We continue to serve the best!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Send one here. I hatee fast food so McDonalds diserved t close. But lo "Max" Burgers are shitty fast food also.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
does anybody else despise those new mcdonalds ads as much as i do? Every time one comes on the tv i want to throw sharp objects in the direction of those stupid actors heads. god dammit.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
They live in Los Angeles, California on 63rd Street, 3rd houe on the right. Now go kill them!

tbsrk said:
does anybody else despise those new mcdonalds ads as much as i do? Every time one comes on the tv i want to throw sharp objects in the direction of those stupid actors heads. god dammit.
Welcome to my life try working at McDonalds for over a year, in the grill making the food and an ad comes on, or when your at school of the doctors office or something and people ask you wheat is safe to eat there and what to watch for.
It really sucks

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I'm sorry everybody is making fun of your work place. But, damn, they had an ad on ESPN.com that showed a cheezeburger with the slogan "I'd hit it!". What am I supposed to do? With a mantra like that, I don't whether to eat it, or turn it sideways and fuck it!
Seriously, I worked in a kitchen as line cook last year, I know the work can really suck. You ever thought about changing careers?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Wendys > Burger King > McDonalds in the fast food chain.

This "Max Burgers"...sounds TASTY. :)