WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

max is having gayfantasies, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Faggot?? You have something against the gay community? You need to be taken out and shot, useless tool..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
God your such a moron, this post is seriously not worth the flame, if I was a MOD I'd delete this for racial purposes against homosexual people..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
You seem to be the one liking gay sex anyways since YOU were the one who CREATED the post..

BRiT said:
The rules clearly state only one account on the site. He has his one account, MrNewbie. It's his own fault he got his ass banned on that account. The rules are merely being enforced.
k, nevermind.

But everyone here seems to be so close and stuff, I mis the bashing.. The only bashing I see here is the elite, bashing n00bs. And to me that is kind of lame, don't you think?

p99 said:
God your such a moron, this post is seriously not worth the flame, if I was a MOD I'd delete this for racial purposes against homosexual people..
If you can't handle it, get the fuck out! post in chitchat, life sucks or where ever.

faggot! :thumbsup:

p99 said:
boring cunt! :thumbsdn:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok thats it, I've had enough..

Johnny Kuntz, probably a failure in his life, and even more importantly a failure to his community as he takes up too much space with his fat ass mouth and dumbass comments.. Also likes to word "faggot"..

fag·got ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fgt)
n.
A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

He is using it as the term --

fag·got2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fgt)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Which I feel is hugely racist against the gay community, I don't know about you guys but gay people are cool and funny to hang around with.. Maybe if you actually read where those quotes came from, they were directed in a joking fashion to another party you sick fuck.

Bashing noobs? Only fuckers use zeros in the place of O's.. Now go shit your pants like a good boy and have mommy clean up for you before we make you.. Bother away child

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
the elite laughing for the elite.

lame

get your own material, kid
You are the biggest douche I have ever met, someone please for the sake of WTF.com delete this racial DUMBASS post..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think he SHOULD be no question, racist bastard..

p99 said:
You are the biggest douce I have ever met, someone please for the sake of WTF.com delete this racial DUMBASS post..
and you are the most boring faggot I ever met. I thought gay poeple were more creative then mumbling shit about banning.

:thumbsdn:

btw: this thread is already more entertaining then anything posted here in the last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.