max is having gayfantasies, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
deus_ex_machina said:
JoHnNy WiLl GeHt BaNnEd:rotflmao:
banned for flaming on a flameboard.

'oh my god! Johnny is making fun in B&T! quick! BAN him! so we can get back to bashing newbies!'

johnny kuntz said:
banned for flaming on a flameboard.

'oh my god! Johnny is making fun in B&T! quick! BAN him! so we can get back to bashing newbies!'
hahaha i hate to say this but thats true.

but you still are a stupid fuck

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
gay_sex_machine said:
im boring?
in a very funny way, yes! :thumbsup:

unlike p99, he is a boring faggot for real. an uptight homo, I thought homos were funny and shit, but this one sucks.... for real.

johnny suckz balls said:
in a very funny way, yes! :thumbsup:

unlike p99, he is a boring faggot for real. an uptight homo, I thought homos were funny and shit, but this one sucks.... for real.
hmm i never thought that

fucker

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
p99 said:
Which I feel is hugely racist against the gay community

Technically, it would be sexist.

Are you saying you feel people are born gay and should be classified as their own race?

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
BRiT said:
Technically, it would be sexist.

Are you saying you feel people are born gay and should be classified as their own race?
:rotflmao:
put all fags on a earthlike planet and come back in 1000 years. lets see how this 'race' survives.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
johnny kuntz said:
put all fags on a earthlike planet and come back in 1000 years. lets see how this 'race' survives.
I predict we would find an assload of rainbows, and everything would be clean and tidy. Martha stewart would be ShimGod..

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
fags AND lesbians - no big deal

so there are now officially two new races:

homos - fucking guys
lesbians - fucking girls

they live in a form of symbiose to reproduce

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
now how would you classify bi-sexuals? Would they be a new inter-racial breed?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
now how would you classify bi-sexuals? Would they be a new inter-racial breed?
Classified as Breeders. bi's would be the commodity. Queens of the castle; if you will.. ROFL

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your IQ must be 3.. Your not flaming in B&T, your making fun of homosexual individuals.. Fucknut.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
p99 said:
Ok thats it, I've had enough..

Johnny Kuntz, probably a failure in his life, and even more importantly a failure to his community as he takes up too much space with his fat ass mouth and dumbass comments.. Also likes to word "faggot"..

fag·got ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fgt)
n.
A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

He is using it as the term --

fag·got2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fgt)
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Which I feel is hugely racist against the gay community, I don't know about you guys but gay people are cool and funny to hang around with.. Maybe if you actually read where those quotes came from, they were directed in a joking fashion to another party you sick fuck.

Bashing noobs? Only fuckers use zeros in the place of O's.. Now go shit your pants like a good boy and have mommy clean up for you before we make you.. Bother away child
you seem to know alot about fags, whats your story?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not a sexist/racist fucker like yourself, now go off and play with your toys and touch yourself because you are a lonely fucker..

btw: this thread is already more entertaining then anything posted here in the last week!

entertaining? maybe in your opinion dipshit..

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
so, I can't make joke about fags? do I hurt your feelings, pretty boy? what about asians, americans, lesbians, retards, blind poeple, midgets, siamese twins, nerds, sluts, clowns, whatever??

don't be so boring dude, you might laugh! :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not wasting anymore time with a fucking idiot like yourself.. I'm done posting in this worthless p.o.s. post..

I'm out

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
p99 said:
I'm not wasting anymore time with a fucking idiot like yourself.. I'm done posting in this worthless p.o.s. post..

I'm out
looks like I burned this little bitch to the ground!​
you care too much, fuckface.!​

Status
Not open for further replies.