WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MaxPower on Myspace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
MaxPower's Myspace I remember once that we had some type of gag where we called Max a skinny black man, and it's true. Here is a picture of Max and the real Kelly, behold:
Amazing is it not? MaxPower truly is a skinny black man. :eek: And he belongs to an anti-Castro group! :thumbsdn: Maybe he's really Cuban and his parents benefited from Batista's rule! :eek:

Some hot ass girls on his friends thing...

isnt that the beauty of online friendships? nobody really cares what you look like...

even I can be popular!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Max Power said:
About me:
grew up in compton...moved to anaheim...now i live in a mansion.......yup ur boy made it ma..he's a success..haha....play a lot of poker...play a lot of basketball...basically i am what i am.
Never knew Max was a gangsta. Whaddya know, a thug who works with computers n' shit, yo.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
haha! you can use search features! :thumbsdn:

j/k...pretty funny. i bet max is a mexican.

Mex Power.

Slacker

Postaholic
I wouldn't be haten he can get his gansta's and kick your ass.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nice FCC. I thought this was between you and me. And no you can't have her underwear after I jizz them up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow you guys have big teeth, must have dental care in the east coast. us poor folk aint got no teeth. Can we borrow yours?

:p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
wow you guys have big teeth, must have dental care in the east coast. us poor folk aint got no teeth. Can we borrow yours?

:p
What do you want teeth for. You'll just be snagging the head all day.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeha, CL says I dont need no dang gummin teeth.

He also says you need to bruch yours. They smell like his cock.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower's a ladie's man... wicked!

Edit:// you fail at reading before you post.

"Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic"

PandaMania

You're a fucking failure.
MySpace is the center for human scum; no suprise a mod at this site has an account.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Yeah, I really doubt this is the "worked up" stage. Looks like the "whiny little bitch" stage to me.

Slacker

Postaholic
I think people are jealous of MaxPower so they make a thread trying to flame him of their jealousy but fail.

Slacker

Postaholic
PandaMania said:
Yeah, fails as hard as Nailbomb's half ass post.
Call me stupid but is this guy trying to Pwn nailbomb?

You fail at the internets

Status
Not open for further replies.