WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

May 28th will mark my 15th year here as an Internet Legend.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Typically, I gives no fucks about filters, but, I was bored and I wanted to see if the baby filter was at all accurate. It's not. The gender bender pics were just significant changes enough to post so @BRiT and @ib4 have something new for the spank bank. WTF staff aways putting in work.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
Typically, I gives no fucks about filters, but, I was bored and I wanted to see if the baby filter was at all accurate. It's not. The gender bender pics were just significant changes enough to post so @BRiT and @ib4 have something new for the spank bank. WTF staff aways putting in work.
You should do the dog filter.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
@Stardust i kind of look like a young lesbian with suspicious looking side burns. I also have the older version of the baby if you wanted to come look at it for a few hours. Jus' sayin'. 😁

The dog filter is for, like, teens? I think I may be moderately over qualified.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion