WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

maybe the last login

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
im moveing and i dont know how long it will take to get the money to get an internet connection so ill see yall later

"either i love you or hate you but you will always be in my heart"

thanks for the fun
The_DEA
Lowell joseph Bishop

gimmie a call
612-207-7122

G's-up

Postaholic
The_DEA said:
im moveing and i dont know how long it will take to get the money to get an internet connection so ill see yall later

thanks for the fun
The_DEA
Lowell joseph Bishop

gimmie a call
612-207-7122

Damn dude......we dont see ya for a couple of weeks and then ya come on and tell everyone bye??? :( I feel so.........lost......hehehe......WORK and get the damn connection back so you can get your ass back on !!!

Dammit Jim. I'm a ranter, not one for farewells!

Didn't see you too much when I first logged in, but you better get yourself some internet asap. There's much bantering to be done.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I have faith that you'll be back. Therefore, I'll just say, see ya when you geht back. :thumbsup:

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I'm with max on this, so I'll see you when you get back, but till then, take it easy man.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hope the move goes well :thumbsup:

psstt max you've almost hit the 1000 rep marker.. heres some help

shep

Local alcoholic
L8ter bro,keep ya head up :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
BUH BYE! :moon:

We'll see you soon enough.

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
wah you can't leave yet i just got here :( lol

good luck man :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
The_DEA said:

thanks for the fun
The_DEA
Lowell joseph Bishop

gimmie a call
612-207-7122
NOOOO who will i talk to in irc and pick fights with and have some to back me up. aww ill miss you.

The_DEA said:

thanks for the fun
The_DEA
Lowell joseph Bishop

gimmie a call
612-207-7122
nooooo! aww man... :( ...now there will be no one to criticize my posts...and no one to argue with...

yeah ill miss you,

~Calvin~

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ok boys and girls i will make an honest effort to keep in touch but ya ummmmm
i cant leave wtf.com i lubb0r u 2 much (im on a "aol" free trial 56k) it sux but im keep in my head up if its something important "youknowthedeal just pm me i plan on only loggin in like 2 times a week

so there u go
hugs & kisses & to all best wishes ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
It's like a giant black hole, and you've already crossed the event horizon. no turning back now. You're locked into an inescapable spiral, and soon every atom in your body will be ripped apart and broken down to their most basic sub-atomic particles muuuuhhhhahahahah................oh.....um......I mean come back soon.

VirusX

lynduhlovesme
The_DEA said:

thanks for the fun
The_DEA
Lowell joseph Bishop

gimmie a call
612-207-7122
aww :( i just came to this forum i hope you will come back soon :((( we will miss you :p

magnolia

Postaholic
The_DEA said:

thanks for the fun
The_DEA
Lowell joseph Bishop

gimmie a call
612-207-7122
Great, so u tell the whole fucking site before u tell ur cuz. Thanks. C*ya at the family stuff I guess then.

©¥©

My Name: Po
612? i live in minnesota as well what part r u at? im in applevalley

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
really im in eagan weird , a lot of locals

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
a bishop was my teacher in middle school at bhms no relation?