WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

maybe we need some rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
bait & Tackle isnt about flaming anymore, its about three homos crawling up eachothers ass. I dont feel the need to flame in here cause it isnt random anymore. its three gayboys teaming up together against the rest, cause they can't do it alone.

...they dont even flame eachother... :rolleyes:

way to go faggots :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
We just need resolve to ignore the twaddle.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
My suggestion is that you should the fuck up you little jewish hitler wannabe, your life is so miserable thats its not even worth commenting, you a.k.a Sod is just insulting yourself in every single post, why the fuck should we need rules in a flaming forum?? You cant handle teams?? lmao ITAKEOFFENCE me and forstarters have had more then 3 people trying to flame us down and we have never stepped down from the throne, you are just a pussy that cant handle the truth that you never will get up to our skills, you are weak motherfucker who cries all the time, do us all and yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, or at least if your gonna talk you can take that dick out of your mouth :mfinger:

Cheers

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
bait & Tackle isnt about flaming anymore, its about three homos crawling up eachothers ass. I dont feel the need to flame in here cause it isnt random anymore. its three gayboys teaming up together against the rest, cause they can't do it alone.

...they dont even flame eachother... :rolleyes:

way to go faggots :thumbsup:
for starters, look johnny cocks, us three 'homos' r really startin to get to ppl on this site and that was our purpose, instead of taking our flames like flames u take it personally(which u shud) and thas pretty awesome, us three have pretty good psychological skill to be able to arise this much cryin whining and hatred from u fuckers, anyways, thanx for devoting another one of the 10000 threads to itakeoffence, newbie, or me, u give me the attention i crave, HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
My suggestion is that you should the fuck up you little jewish hitler wannabe, your life is so miserable thats its not even worth commenting, you a.k.a Sod is just insulting yourself in every single post, why the fuck should we need rules in a flaming forum?? You cant handle teams?? lmao ITAKEOFFENCE me and forstarters have had more then 3 people trying to flame us down and we have never stepped down from the throne, you are just a pussy that cant handle the truth that you never will get up to our skills, you are weak motherfucker who cries all the time, do us all and yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, or at least if your gonna talk you can take that dick out of your mouth :mfinger:

Cheers
for starters, cudnt of said it better myself, johnny cocks, u got :owned2:

MrNewbie said:

Cheers
you don't get it do you?

oh, you sound like a gangster rapper, you must be a sissy

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
for_starters said:
for starters, cudnt of said it better myself, johnny cocks, u got :owned2:
Of course you couldn't have have said it better, because you can't read. If you could, you'd notice many errors in that post.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
CopyLifted said:
Of course you couldn't have have said it better, because you can't read. If you could, you'd notice many errors in that post.

apperently you are a faggot with nothing better to say for a comeback so you just keep on fucking yourself with shit like "you'd notice many errors in that post" just stfu now and let the real flamers take over this.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
CopyLifted said:
Nononono, YOU are the error here. :mfinger:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
for starters, look man, who the fuck r u, ive never read one of ur posts, stay outta bait and tackle and keep in life sucks, and whine about ur problem of getting raped by ur neighbors dog

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
MrNewbie said:
Obviously no one, fucktard :mfinger:
You sir, obviously failed to see the paradoxical nature of a "jewish hitler".

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
for_starters said:
for starters, look man, who the fuck r u, ive never read one of ur posts, stay outta bait and tackle and keep in life sucks, and whine about ur problem of getting raped by ur neighbors dog
See, even your memory is fucked...

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
You sir, obviously failed to see the paradoxical nature of a "jewish hitler".
for starters, excuse me u idiot, but a paradox is a STATEMENT that contradicts itself, the word ur looking for is an oxymoron, that is 2 words that contradict each other, like "glorious pain", or "a lot of nothing", please brush up on ur literary terms b4 posting

...and this is what I meant. It automaticly becomes the three homos against the rest. predictable and boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.