WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

maybe we need some rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
johnny kuntz said:
...and this is what I meant. It automaticly becomes the three homos against the rest. predictable and boring...
You mean it wasn't predictable and boring before when they were separate?

for_starters said:
for starters, look johnny cocks, us three 'homos' r really startin to get to ppl on this site and that was our purpose, instead of taking our flames like flames u take it personally(which u shud) and thas pretty awesome, us three have pretty good psychological skill to be able to arise this much cryin whining and hatred from u fuckers, anyways, thanx for devoting another one of the 10000 threads to itakeoffence, newbie, or me, u give me the attention i crave, HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

wha? At no point in your assault on the English language did you spew forth anything that could be called a relevant thought. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
badassmtbiker said:
wha? At no point in your assault on the English language did you spew forth anything that could be called a relevant thought. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Dude, that has to go into the movie quotes thread.

BRiT said:
You sir, obviously failed to see the paradoxical nature of a "jewish hitler".

Brit - why you gotta go and use 12 point words? Like their gonna understand "nature" let alone paradoxical. Fuck, without dictionary.com, they wouldn't be able to know what paradox means. Sitting in his parent's den -

"what the fuck? This faggot just called me a paradoxil natural hitler?? Fuck him!! He's gonna pay. Damn, I'm glad I'm grounded, and can't leave the house. Gives me more time to beat these basturds down on wtf.com."

At least, that's my take.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
I just got off the phone with God, and he doesn't care for the stooges.

Thanks be to God.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Budda's fat ass is on his way over we are discussing punishment for the so called parents.

Broken said:
Budda's fat ass is on his way over we are discussing punishment for the so called parents.
See? That's the avenue I'd take here, too. Parents that allow their children to do this kind of shit. Well, they should be punished. I can think of no better punishment than to read every post their daughters have put up.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Wow, this thread illustrates a great many points.

1. Johnny actually can almost make a coherent post.

2. The stooges at thier full glory and splendor, were nothing more than lukewarm piss buckets.

3. Broken and Badassmtbiker were actually seperated at birth.

4. BRiT had hair.

5. Fuckin' Taters

6. Randominity

7. CopyLifted actually has posted before.

8. Stooges can't spell or speak English.

9. Threads are soo much better when Gehtfuct doesn't post in them.

10. MaxPower is evil.

11. Jung ate a sandwich for lunch that day, and it gave him gas.

Slacker

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
bait & Tackle isnt about flaming anymore, its about three homos crawling up eachothers ass. I dont feel the need to flame in here cause it isnt random anymore. its three gayboys teaming up together against the rest, cause they can't do it alone.

...they dont even flame eachother... :rolleyes:

way to go faggots :thumbsup:
who are these gayboys?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
This thread is actually from a long long forgotten time here at WTF.com...

It was a time of...

Hell, I don't know what kind of time it was, I wasn't here.

whats up with the old ass thread? ok which tard got lose? i was at first shocked to see the return of older members, then i went back to check the dates, up old thread! fuckers leave these where they were!

johnny kuntz said:
bait & Tackle isnt about flaming anymore, its about three homos crawling up eachothers ass. I dont feel the need to flame in here cause it isnt random anymore. its three gayboys teaming up together against the rest, cause they can't do it alone.

...they dont even flame eachother... :rolleyes:

way to go faggots :thumbsup:
Thats fucking right, dude :thumbsup: you are the greatest :thumbsup:
:rotflmao:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Wow, amazing way back when thread, And Linksy, the tards were the three stooges, better known as, for_starters, Mr. Newbie, and urm.. what was the other fuck waddle?
Anywho, This was quite awhile ago, and they got voted off kindly by the help of other members. :) It was a messy time back then.

I know this 'cos I did my research.
(The amazing things you see when you sleep with the boss! :))

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Wow, this thread illustrates a great many points.

1. Johnny actually can almost make a coherent post.

2. The stooges at thier full glory and splendor, were nothing more than lukewarm piss buckets.

3. Broken and Badassmtbiker were actually seperated at birth.

4. BRiT had hair.

5. Fuckin' Taters

6. Randominity

7. CopyLifted actually has posted before.

8. Stooges can't spell or speak English.

9. Threads are soo much better when Gehtfuct doesn't post in them.

10. MaxPower is evil.

11. Jung ate a sandwich for lunch that day, and it gave him gas.
Are you a fuckin' tard? This thread is a year old. It's almost as old as you are.

Stop necro posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.