WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

maytag washing machines

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Same here I had one for about 3years and the damn thing broke down. Glad I bought that warrenty.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I don't think I have ever seen one outside of the show-room window. It must be because they're too expensive or they're poorly built or perhaps a combination of the two.

So what happened to yours? Does it work poorly or did it just flat out break?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, give some details.. One more "it sucks!" post from you and the dog gets it!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
ive had the same washing machine since i was born, it is a maytag
im geussing they just dont make them like they used to?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Girls like to sit on them during the spin cycle.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
wasn't it maytag that used the commercials with the old guy that sat around.. and did nothing... If so I thought they were supposed to be reliable...

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think what happend to mine is that the water would fill up but then it wouldnt drain.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Jason said:
Yeah, give some details.. One more "it sucks!" post from you and the dog gets it!

Hey, you kicked my dog!!! :redface:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
watching Washing machines is more fun than TV

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
im geussing u were raised by bobble heads or sumthing?