WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Me and my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#4
So, Johnny, those kids are your only friends. Its sad that you can only talk to 2nd graders.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#6
What the hell did I do to get you to say "SKYLINE!" again? Cause I kind of forgot.
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#7
Because, dude, you're Skyline.

I just haven't seen the real you. You know the non-HT/FT/EE you. You're just so damn funny and 13. HAHAHAHA!
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#8
screw_ball said:
You know the non-HT/FT/EE you.
I may sound like a dumass but, What the hell does " non-HT/FT/EE" mean.
 
2,419
0
200
#9
[sky] said:
So, Johnny, those kids are your only friends. Its sad that you can only talk to 2nd graders.
Whats really sad is that you actually believe they are my friends and not some googled pics edited in ps :thumbsup:
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#10
You amaze me. Pretending you weren't one of us. Sure you left...

But we remember. We know! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE know your secret. We can tell all your little WTF pseudo-friends. Denying your ex-FTness was a big mistake. WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#11
Okay now I'm curious? What the hell did I do and what the hell is the secret.
 
2,419
0
200
#12
dustinzgirl said:
I always thought you were in gradeschool! lol

yep, thats me :thumbsup:
Look at my computer, I have the amazing gift to type without keyboard :p
 
3,050
0
0
#13
GOD DAMN this is the 4th stupid ass thread i've read from you kunt lips, they are ao pointless and stupid. why don't you take your leetness and stick to your dumb ass forum you so called created with the help from a baboon(who is leet with you) and just walk away. your annoying and so are your dumb ass threads. i wish they would just ban your dumb ass :mfinger: :mfinger: oh and notice i gave you 2 fingures, one for your kunt lips and one for your fucktard friends :cool:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#14
johnny kuntz said:

yep, thats me :thumbsup:
Look at my computer, I have the amazing gift to type without keyboard :p
I got to admit thats a pretty well done ps edit.
 

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
4,165
1
102
#15
www.skylinecobra.tk

Never saw it, snce .tk pages don't seem to work in my browser... I discovered that back at LCFT (God, I wish I did a better job there).


But the matter at hand is that back at all those places, you were called Skyline and your webpage was skylinecobra.tk

I didn't even realise until I went back to your old WTF skyline-cobra and skyline profiles that for some reason I'm too lazy to remember, I think something on Johnny Kuntz's first forum, I thought I made the connection, so I went to your profile and saw www.skylinecobra.tk

Foiled, little bitch. Trying to run from us, eh? Nobody runs from the one that did Nike A Go Go (and more recently, the sequel of which the first part is available in the Writer's Block section)!
 
2,419
0
200
#16
Nymphchick said:
GOD DAMN this is the 4th stupid ass thread i've read from you kunt lips, they are ao pointless and stupid. why don't you take your leetness and stick to your dumb ass forum you so called created with the help from a baboon(who is leet with you) and just walk away. your annoying and so are your dumb ass threads. i wish they would just ban your dumb ass :mfinger: :mfinger: oh and notice i gave you 2 fingures, one for your kunt lips and one for your fucktard friends :cool:
Here is tip from wtf.com main man: don't read my threads

dumb cunt :thumbsup: no one here likes you, get the fuck out
 
3,050
0
0
#18
hmmmmm i think the last time someone flamed you, you said the same thing to them too, but hey who am i to question "the main man" but i doubt you are a man :mfinger:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#20
screw_ball said:
www.skylinecobra.tk

Never saw it, snce .tk pages don't seem to work in my browser... I discovered that back at LCFT (God, I wish I did a better job there).


But the matter at hand is that back at all those places, you were called Skyline and your webpage was skylinecobra.tk

I didn't even realise until I went back to your old WTF skyline-cobra and skyline profiles that for some reason I'm too lazy to remember, I think something on Johnny Kuntz's first forum, I thought I made the connection, so I went to your profile and saw www.skylinecobra.tk

Foiled, little bitch. Trying to run from us, eh? Nobody runs from the one that did Nike A Go Go (and more recently, the sequel of which the first part is available in the Writer's Block section)!
So you didn't know [sky], Skyline, and Skyline-Cobra were the same people? I guess thats what your getting at?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.