WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Me: "I love you." Her: "That's nice."

Feore

love-whipped bitch
holy shit am i pissed. ok let's see if i can make this as short and coherent as possible, all while maintaining my furious composure...

ok i meet this great girl last September, my last semester of college. she has 3 years left. she's smart, funny, artistic, has an impeccable taste in music and i swear is the spitting image of Liz Phair. we start seeing each other and fuckign around a lot. she has a bf that she hasn't gotten around to dumping yet. i felt bad about the situation but i weighed it against the length of time in which i'd last had sex, and the sex won out over my conscience. she's also the closest thing i've ahd to a gf. we keep saying that we're keeping it casual and we'll end it when i leave school in December. so she dumps her bf on Halloween, and we turn into something between friends w/ bens and a couple. "I love you"s were exchanged (first girl i'd ever said it to) and we ended up still kinda seeing each other after i graduated. but her being a nubile college girl, and me at home with my parents, she came to the conclusion it wouldnt work in March. i've tried staying friends with her ever since, just like we always said we would, but shit got strained gradually and i'm 95% sure while i was talking to her last night, she had a guy in the room, and they werent planning on playing fucking Monopoly, if you catch my drift and i think you do cuz you're a smart crowd. i can't move on cuz i have nothing to move on to, with most all of my friends gone and no prospects. I just can't stand going from someone who was so important to her to someone who basically means fucking nothing to her. yeah i know my situation is nothing new, but it's new to me. Fucking fuck fuckitty fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU! :thumbsdn:

love,
Feore

Belerphon

The Spoony Bard
Try catching that dude on fire. that always wins over the girl's heart. Well, the Pyro ones, at least.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
man..that sux....in a way i feel bad....but then again..how bad do you think her ex.bf felt when she did that to him...and now that shes doing it to you....anyways ...yeah man..the only thing i can recommend is ...keeping busy....stay active....make new friends.....go out..and enjoy while you can....i too went through a hard break up not too long ago...but ive somehow come around...started doing a lot of stuff....mt. biking..street photography...learning guitar....trying to keep busy at work....sky diving..keep busy man..only time will help...

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Feore said:
i can't move on cuz i have nothing to move on to, with most all of my friends gone and no prospects.
You CAN move on, even if it is not directly to another relationship. In fact, it is probably healthier. You do not NEED to be in a relationship, and prospects will come by eventually, they always do...

Reqium

Tenderony
mariusthegreat said:
only time will help...
That and a 40oz of your favourite hard liqour. I prefer Tequila but thats my preference.

Sublime said it best, The answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40oz to freedom.

bLUrp187

Fresh Meat
yeah you guys are right. just gotta stay busy and forget about her. i'm trying to turn this negative into a positive by finally getting the balls to just cut her ass out of my life. all she's done lately is make me pissed off and unhappy. and yeah it's irrational for me to feel this way when we basically did the same thing to her ex, but i never think rationally when it comes to shit like this. Does anyone?

Feore

love-whipped bitch
oops. blurp187 is also me. i accidentally signed in using an old screen name. muh bad. :rolleyes:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
good one..lets hope you dont get dumped by the mods.....tsk tsk tsk

Feore

love-whipped bitch
you know what really pisses me off? the fact that i can't listen to half my music anymore cuz it all reminds me of her. I never thought a Faith No More song would make me want to start crying. Fucking a WTF!??!!! :mad:

phil

Clitpickle
Feore said:
you know what really pisses me off? the fact that i can't listen to half my music anymore cuz it all reminds me of her. I never thought a Faith No More song would make me start crying. Fucking a WTF!??!!! :mad:
Don't cry, do what i do, take it out on other people, preferably strangers

Feore said:
holy shit am i pissed. ok let's see if i can make this as short and coherent as possible, all while maintaining my furious composure...

ok i meet this great girl last September, my last semester of college. she has 3 years left. she's smart, funny, artistic, has an impeccable taste in music and i swear is the spitting image of Liz Phair. we start seeing each other and fuckign around a lot. she has a bf that she hasn't gotten around to dumping yet. i felt bad about the situation but i weighed it against the length of time in which i'd last had sex, and the sex won out over my conscience. she's also the closest thing i've ahd to a gf. we keep saying that we're keeping it casual and we'll end it when i leave school in December. so she dumps her bf on Halloween, and we turn into something between friends w/ bens and a couple. "I love you"s were exchanged (first girl i'd ever said it to) and we ended up still kinda seeing each other after i graduated. but her being a nubile college girl, and me at home with my parents, she came to the conclusion it wouldnt work in March. i've tried staying friends with her ever since, just like we always said we would, but shit got strained gradually and i'm 95% sure while i was talking to her last night, she had a guy in the room, and they werent planning on playing fucking Monopoly, if you catch my drift and i think you do cuz you're a smart crowd. i can't move on cuz i have nothing to move on to, with most all of my friends gone and no prospects. I just can't stand going from someone who was so important to her to someone who basically means fucking nothing to her. yeah i know my situation is nothing new, but it's new to me. Fucking fuck fuckitty fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU! :thumbsdn:

love,
Feore
thanks for saying im smart :thumbsup: my advice to you......stab a knife in that fuckers eye. and then say you didnt do it and she will all be like "yes you did i saw you" and just blow whatever she said off and ask her to dinner. trust me. things will all work out

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
I know how you fee;

Feore said:
i can't move on cuz i have nothing to move on to, with most all of my friends gone and no prospects.
I completely understand how you feel I'm in the same kind of situation. My method is to try to sweet talk the person into loving you again. tell her how much she means to you. If that doesn't work, then keep trying. I'm going to bug my bf until he goes back out w/ me, lol. I'm just going to keep trying.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
Chickenzrule said:
I completely understand how you feel I'm in the same kind of situation. My method is to try to sweet talk the person into loving you again. tell her how much she means to you. If that doesn't work, then keep trying. I'm going to bug my bf until he goes back out w/ me, lol. I'm just going to keep trying.
nah fuck that. my plan is to become the next Sultan of Bruneii and have a constant rotation of 26 of the finest whores the eye has ever seen, picked from the farthest corners of the world for their delectability and sexfulness, and just have a go at em with my new gold-plated penis. then when she comes back crying and saying how she misses me, i'll be like "ok get in line. You're 27." and she'll be all types of grateful. do you think the Sultan has any kind of mentoring or internship program?

thomasca

Clitpickle
Feore said:

love,
Feore
Well, apparently she means nothing to you besides someone to fuck.

"and the sex won out over my conscience. she's also the closest thing i've ahd to a gf."
Wow, nice conscience. Stands up to alot. Except your DICK.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
Std

all i can say is get your shit checked at the clinic. bitch sounds dirty. so be just like her a fuck a brand new virgin. virgins always make me feel better :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
What made you think you were any special then her last boyfriend. Face it you was just a safety net for when her relationship with her b/f ended..... she kept you string along till she found someone new....

Cheers to this drink up, get shitfaced... move on...

Feore

love-whipped bitch
_Kitana_ said:
Cheers to this drink up, get shitfaced... move on...

good call. shots all around! it's on Kitana. Thanks Kitana!

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
I feel your burn man......its syphillis get down the CLINIC ASAP

Sexycat

Fresh Meat
So I'm new here, basically cuz I've got nothing to do right now. SO. I'm post-college, and I've had the craziest relationships you can think of, trust me. My take on all this: The only way to seperate love from sex is to be strict about it. Have sex with someone who's good in bed and conversations with someone who's good at talking. If you're willing to risk a friendship over sex it wasn't worth much (and most can't take the crossing-over); only risking one becasue you're in love and there's a decent chance of it working out makes sense. Now in your case it seems like you did the former. So think about that and make yourself a goal of like I don't know learning to play the guitar (which gets girls), like the other person suggested. She doesn't sound like someone who's ready for anything but toying around.