WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Me Next! Me Next. Sit the fuck down, its my turn!

hollystar

Flame Bait
yup. *looks around at all the staring eyes* I'm um new. Eat me?

G's-up

Postaholic
hollystar said:
yup. *looks around at all the staring eyes* I'm um new. Eat me?
Sorry not a vegetarian......Im a meat eater...... :thumbsup: But thanks for the invite Im sure you'll find a taker somewhere in here.... :)

Wtf??

what am i supposed to say to that? good job? have a cookie? dont expect to find kindness. we always welcome newbies with a big warm FUCK OFF :mfinger:

hollystar

Flame Bait
deus_ex_machina said:
what am i supposed to say to that? good job? have a cookie? dont expect to find kindness. we always welcome newbies with a big warm FUCK OFF :mfinger:
and oh how i appreciate it. pfft. loser. ;)

hey hey hey! no need to get mad! its just that you pissed me off by saying "eat me" :sword:

G's-up

Postaholic
deus_ex_machina said:
Dont mind him given the fact that he has a whole 8 more posts than you he has no clue what everyone welcomes newbies with........Also for legal purposes they have to allow the mentally challenged to post......Welcome to WTF......NOW FLAME ON SISTER!! :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
deus_ex_machina said:
thank you so much g-string! you are so nice! ;)
Its all in good fun.....relax and have a good time! :)

hollystar

Flame Bait
deus_ex_machina said:
hey hey hey! no need to get mad! its just that you pissed me off by saying "eat me" :sword:
That's more of a privilage that anything. I now understand what G-string means by "mentally challenged". If it has to be allow, but I supose I can cope. At least I can have fun with them here as opposed to in public. They get touchy if you point and stare/laugh.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to the Madness your Holliness.
Watch out for the newb's,they'll geht you into a corner and show you thier intelligence. ;)

3m ta3....Are you eatable?

its weird that she said eat me though.....oh well...welcome...and watch out for a few people...they are crazy! but...do u still want that cookie? :cookie:

hollystar

Flame Bait
deus_ex_machina said:
its weird that she said eat me though.....oh well...welcome...and watch out for a few people...they are crazy! but...do u still want that cookie? :cookie:
no thank you. I would rather to remain cookie-less.