Me Next! Me Next. Sit the fuck down, its my turn!

G's-up

Postaholic
hollystar said:
yup. *looks around at all the staring eyes* I'm um new. Eat me?
Sorry not a vegetarian......Im a meat eater...... :thumbsup: But thanks for the invite Im sure you'll find a taker somewhere in here.... :)

Wtf??

what am i supposed to say to that? good job? have a cookie? dont expect to find kindness. we always welcome newbies with a big warm FUCK OFF :mfinger:

hollystar

Flame Bait
deus_ex_machina said:
what am i supposed to say to that? good job? have a cookie? dont expect to find kindness. we always welcome newbies with a big warm FUCK OFF :mfinger:
and oh how i appreciate it. pfft. loser. ;)

G's-up

Postaholic
deus_ex_machina said:
Dont mind him given the fact that he has a whole 8 more posts than you he has no clue what everyone welcomes newbies with........Also for legal purposes they have to allow the mentally challenged to post......Welcome to WTF......NOW FLAME ON SISTER!! :thumbsup:

hollystar

Flame Bait
deus_ex_machina said:
hey hey hey! no need to get mad! its just that you pissed me off by saying "eat me" :sword:
That's more of a privilage that anything. I now understand what G-string means by "mentally challenged". If it has to be allow, but I supose I can cope. At least I can have fun with them here as opposed to in public. They get touchy if you point and stare/laugh.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to the Madness your Holliness.
Watch out for the newb's,they'll geht you into a corner and show you thier intelligence. ;)

3m ta3....Are you eatable?

its weird that she said eat me though.....oh well...welcome...and watch out for a few people...they are crazy! but...do u still want that cookie? :cookie:

hollystar

Flame Bait
deus_ex_machina said:
its weird that she said eat me though.....oh well...welcome...and watch out for a few people...they are crazy! but...do u still want that cookie? :cookie:
no thank you. I would rather to remain cookie-less.