WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Me = Stupid

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Something happened to me 2 weeks ago that I think I should share. I was helping some friends move all day and we get done around 1200 at night. Were heading back to a friends house and they pull over to talk on there cell phone. I was folling behind them and when they pulled over, I though they were having problems so I pulled over to check on them. They said they don't get service past this point and needed to make a call. Where we stoped at was like this, I parked my truck about 30 feet past them to stay off the road. Since i walked to there car, they suggested that i hop on the hood and they will drive me to my truck. I figured it would be fine so i sit on the hood and hold on to the windshield wiper. They start to pull off, and FLOOR it. I riped off the wiper arm, rolled up over the roof, fell off the side and hit the ground hard, roled twice, and slid 8 feet on my back.

Luckly for me, I almost always wear jeans, and a lether jacket. My jacket has a burn hole in the sholder 5 inches wide. Apperintly, when i hit the ground, I landed on my knee. I have a 3 inch scab on my right knee, but there's nothing wrong with my jeans. I gess I'm lucky as I got up w/o help, walked to my truck and drove home. That sucked. Oh well shit happens

necro

Postaholic
You're not stupid, i've gotten hood rides before. but it would have been smarter if you would have laid on the hood belly down and grabbed between the wipers and the hood instead of the wiper. Would have worked out better, but they shouldn't have floored it. Dicks :mfinger:

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
necro said:
You're not stupid, i've gotten hood rides before. but it would have been smarter if you would have laid on the hood belly down and grabbed between the wipers and the hood instead of the wiper. Would have worked out better, but they shouldn't have floored it. Dicks :mfinger:
im going with necro on this one

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i came close to a similiar experience when i jumped ont ehb ack of a jeep, they floored it and i fell off, but managed to keep on my arms so basically my feet were dragging, actually i was standing and it was sort of like waterskying, but afterward my feet were warm. it was scary though, atleast they hit a stop sign in about 100 ft.

necro

Postaholic
That would have royally sucked, I've gotta say. But hey, with A stupid move comes a stupid consequence, if you're unlucky. You take that chance. Leehype is proof of that, he did a silly thing, and now he is sporting a leather jacket with a nice rip in it, and a dicked up knee. Philosophy :thumbsup:

leehype

It was one of those "I think im dying" and then i stoped sliding and I though"What did i break" The jeans i was wearing look fine minus the blood, but my knee is fubar. I gess is was just a learning thing. And as for my jacket, it is from my uncle, who bought it when he was fighting in the korien war. Im getting it redone of corse, but its going to cost quite a bit of money.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Yeah, you're pretty stupid. "Come on, you can ride on the hood" should have set off all kinds of red lights.

leehype

Nailbomb said:
Yeah, you're pretty stupid. "Come on, you can ride on the hood" should have set off all kinds of red lights.
I know but i figured the fact that they were giving me a ride to my truck because i stoped to see if they needed help would be inclination to not get me killed. Ohh and ill add that im not talking to them anymore.

necro

Postaholic
leehype said:
I know but i figured the fact that they were giving me a ride to my truck because i stoped to see if they needed help would be inclination to not get me killed. Ohh and ill add that im not talking to them anymore.
Not a bad move, IMO.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
I cant blame you for the hood ride, i mean i myself have hooked myself on the back of my bro's car after a street hockey game, its pretty kickass untill you fall and rip up the part of the body thats left after the full contact asphalt game

leehype

On a side note, they just called me today. The engin in the car just through a rod :rofl:

then they call me and ask if i could fix it. I told I had great news, I just saved a bunce of money on my car ins.

then hung up

leehype

All I know is I wont ever do that again.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I encourage people to ride on hoods. Don't ever say you'll never do it again. Just make sure who you're doing it with. Those guys were assholes. You never floor a car when someone's riding the hood. This ain't no Dineyland.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I remember back in MS, (similar story) my dad just picked me up in his ford ranger, and this kid(my friend at the time) started to jump on the bumper while we were pulling away, so my dad slammed on the breaks and he went flying into the bed, got up, laughed and jumped out.

Oh, your friends are assholes by the way, I would of never done something like that.
Atleast you know what to do next time.
:thumbsup:

leehype

They took there car to get it fixed someware, and they were told it would cost 5000 dollers to fix it. Just think if they haddn't tryed to kill me i could have done fixed it for 1200 plus beer.

I love irony

Boycott

Soul Doubt
leehype said:
They took there car to get it fixed someware, and they were told it would cost 5000 dollers to fix it. Just think if they haddn't tryed to kill me i could have done fixed it for 1200 plus beer.

I love irony