Me

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I know this is not really entertainment, I just did not know where to put this thread under. Anyway, I got my picture up on my profile, so now everyone can see what I look like...hehe. Well just wanted to let anyone know just in case they were carious about what I looked like.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:
Neato.. I've had mine in my profile for awhile now..
I know, I just needed to take a good pic before I ever decided to put one in. I was just waiting for the right time...lol

Jung

???
Premium
Cool pic, I've had one in my profile for a while not, albeit it's not the greatest.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Cool pic, I've had one in my profile for a while not, albeit it's not the greatest.
Mine isn't either...lol. Its just a pic I decided to take. Its not like I am a model or anything...lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
CuddleMuffin said:
I know this is not really entertainment, I just did not know where to put this thread under. Anyway, I got my picture up on my profile, so now everyone can see what I look like...hehe. Well just wanted to let anyone know just in case they were carious about what I looked like.
Hey! You're kinda cute....for a little shit.

I've got a nice pic of me in my profile fer ya....

Enjoy.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!

Say hi to marilyn for me..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
CuddleMuffin said:
you look younger than you are.....cute (damn i said the evil word)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Skyline-Cobra said:
you look younger than you are.....cute (damn i said the evil word)
lol.Everyone always thinks that I am like 16 even though I am 20. I get that from work a lot, I am a waitress for right now. Hopefully go to school to learn more about computers.