WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Me

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I know this is not really entertainment, I just did not know where to put this thread under. Anyway, I got my picture up on my profile, so now everyone can see what I look like...hehe. Well just wanted to let anyone know just in case they were carious about what I looked like.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Neato.. I've had mine in my profile for awhile now..

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:
Neato.. I've had mine in my profile for awhile now..
I know, I just needed to take a good pic before I ever decided to put one in. I was just waiting for the right time...lol

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Great pic. I'll put one up of myself when I get one. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Cool pic, I've had one in my profile for a while not, albeit it's not the greatest.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Cool pic, I've had one in my profile for a while not, albeit it's not the greatest.
Mine isn't either...lol. Its just a pic I decided to take. Its not like I am a model or anything...lol

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
CuddleMuffin said:
I know this is not really entertainment, I just did not know where to put this thread under. Anyway, I got my picture up on my profile, so now everyone can see what I look like...hehe. Well just wanted to let anyone know just in case they were carious about what I looked like.
Hey! You're kinda cute....for a little shit.

I've got a nice pic of me in my profile fer ya....

Enjoy.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
gehtfuct said:
Hey! You're kinda cute....for a little shit.

I've got a nice pic of me in my profile fer ya....

Enjoy.
Cool pic, even though its not you.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
CuddleMuffin said:
you look younger than you are.....cute (damn i said the evil word)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Skyline-Cobra said:
you look younger than you are.....cute (damn i said the evil word)
lol.Everyone always thinks that I am like 16 even though I am 20. I get that from work a lot, I am a waitress for right now. Hopefully go to school to learn more about computers.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Sorry it was a typo. I am typing with one hand because I am eating pizza.