Me

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:
Not if your gay
Well obviously my boyfriend is not gay...I am not going there though. I am sure you don't want to know the details that proves he's not gay...lol. Actually it makes me...or should I say it arouses me to here that someone says I am cute.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Didn't you post something about being bi anyways..

CuddleMuffin said:
Well obviously my boyfriend is not gay...I am not going there though. I am sure you don't want to know the details that proves he's not gay...lol. Actually it makes me...or should I say it arouses me to here that someone says I am cute.
Take that shit to a sex forum!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:

yes but i said i've only like one guy in my life and never acted on it...plus you go to admit some male celebritys are "okay looking"
1400 posts

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
p99 said:

Sorry...lol. And no I never said anything about me being bi. Ewwww. What ever did you come up with that. Seeing another girl naked...Gross for me. Yuck. I am blinded my this thought now.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
CuddleMuffin said:
Sorry...lol. And no I never said anything about me being bi. Ewwww. What ever did you come up with that. Seeing another girl naked...Gross for me. Yuck. I am blinded my this thought now.
he meant me

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sky did.

Skys new nickname = Sky Captain .. I hope one of you gets that.. What will he post TOMORROW?!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Skyline-Cobra said:
yes but i said i've only like one guy in my life and never acted on it...plus you go to admit some male celebritys are "okay looking"
1400 posts
Oh, I see. I didn't know you were actually that...lol. Oops sorry. Thats ok, I have good friends that are that and I am cool with it.