Me

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Skyline-Cobra said:
yes but a barely every think a guy is hot
Well you are only 13, your just confused about your hormones right now. You will know in a few years who you really are...lol

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
CuddleMuffin said:
Well you are only 13, your just confused about your hormones right now. You will know in a few years who you really are...lol
ya i know

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
yes but a barely every think a guy is hot
Am I the only one that is really confused by that?

Translation = Yes but I barely ever think a guy is hot..

There you go bud..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Am I the only one that is really confused by that?

Translation = Yes but I barely ever think a guy is hot..

There you go bud..
sorry typos...i'm not perfect

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
What? Looks like you need to edit YOUR post.. The last time I edited a post must have been a week ago..
ya right about 10 minites ago i looked at your profile and it said you were editting a post
[sky]

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
ya right about 10 minites ago i looked at your profile and it said you were editting a post
[sky]
Yeah I mean edit for typos though, I just edited in "my video project" about my posting the video..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Yeah I mean edit for typos though, I just edited in "my video project" about my posting the video..
but you said "The last time I edited a post must have been a week ago.." you never said why......fucking lies all it is just lies

Havok

Mr. Ee
Skyline-Cobra said:
aw but its more fun here

I know. But it's spamming. And it's off subject. Chatting would be quicker anyways.

You do that, then you've killed three birds with one stone.

Bam.

Chirp.

Weeze.

Dead.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
but you said "The last time I edited a post must have been a week ago.." you never said why......fucking lies all it is just lies
Eh.. Go take your pills and shut the hell up..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
i don't take meds......i'm natural....any type of drug will fuck you up....even asperin
Asperin huh? What do you swallow the entire bottle? Asperin has never fucked me up.. Unless you take every one..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Asperin huh? What do you swallow the entire bottle? Asperin has never fucked me up.. Unless you take every one..
no its not organic man...it stays in your spinal cord....and goes up your hair when you take drugs man

[sky]