WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Meanwhile Back at the Baithouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
There rest of this forum is going to way of Hawkings' motor skills.. There's a whole slew of wannbies. Sod is nowhere to be found. I think Gottahurt is actually working, and BA is straight punkin Gary Coleman. ahhh good times...

Broken bait house Post number 10
Shep, and the rest of you fuckers It's ROLL CALL!! I took a day off to watch a miget throw a fit... FUCK You!!!

You found me once can you find me again? clue PROF.

Broken

fasteddie said:
Glad it's your forum! Whoomp there it is!
Simmer down Oprah! Whoop there is is????? What fucking year are you trapped in? :)

Broken

fasteddie said:
Bow down to Oprah. Read my books, join my club. Ain't this the 60s?
LMAO~!! 69 I think

Which reminds me::;

What's the square root of 69?

Broken

Deez Nutz said:
"Eight something" is what I was looking for..

Whats is the square of 69 ... ahh eight something... Pocket protector joke.

Broken

Did anyone see that episode where Red Green removed the engine from a Trans Am, by winching the car up then placing a 50 gal drum under the engine then dropping it on the barrel. Sorry Flash backs are a muthafucker!!

shep

Local alcoholic
Broken said:
There rest of this forum is going to way of Hawkings' motor skills.. There's a whole slew of wannbies. Sod is nowhere to be found. I think Gottahurt is actually working, and BA is straight punkin Gary Coleman. ahhh good times...

Shep, and the rest of you fuckers It's ROLL CALL!! I took a day off to watch a miget throw a fit... FUCK You!!!
What's going on round here?And leave gary cole :D man out of it

Sod

Spilly Talker
naw he just hates us all, actually, probly just me

Sod

Spilly Talker
wicked, my goal is to be hated by all, and by all i am hated, therefor my goal has been met, saddle nuts

Broken

Sod said:
wicked, my goal is to be hated by all, and by all i am hated, therefor my goal has been met, saddle nuts
Lmao~ Saddle Nuts~ ahh the nature birth-control.

Status
Not open for further replies.