WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

xO k8iGOR666 Ox

//Rebel Without a CaUsE//
ha, this is actually old... happened to me when I was 7.

I was swinging on the Tire swing, my mom's boyfriend was pushing me on it. And I was going pretty damn high. And my dog was chasing it back and forth, jumping up and trying to bite it. I told him to push me into the woods, because I was stupid when i was young and found excitement out of it (and he was drunk enough to listen to me). and i tree branch or pricker or something ended up riping the whole bottom part from under my knee. Right where it bends. I screamed bloody murder and so my mom's boyfriend brought me inside. It was so wierd it was like a whole chunk out of my leg gone. And it didnt bleed a whole lot, It was like it was too deep to bleed like crazy, maybe the major blood loss happened when I was swinging? maybe. But when I looked at it it was so funny looking, it reminded me of Spagettios, Because the chuncks of meat seriously looked like Meatballs. ha.

so i ended up getting stitches. I pissed my pants when they started cuz it hurt so bad. Sounds fun, eh?

Oppressing your posts...
never got hurt like that but i did try to do a long jump on my bike as a kid, and the bike dropped forward too much and before I knew it i was sliding face down on the ground with the bike being dragged on my leg. tore my knee up good.. covered in blood and lead to a big ugly scab, about 3 inches acrossed... as it healed i picked the surface off the scab and it looked a bit like cooked hamburger meat...

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
fun fun fun. that blows, though. as a guy, that title scared the hell outta me.
i hear ya dude....i had to think twice to click on this thread...whew