WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Meh Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has come to my attention that meh is chinese. but shes in denial! how can we help her embrase her heritage? :p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
1, I am not chinese!
That is total sillyness,
Meh_Meh was a pet name from Havok!
I'm not chinese...not asian..not any bit of me is!

OR Spanish!!!

now meh meh! quit denying it! embrase who you are! now your my daughter and mama insists that your stop denying who we are!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Are you sure about that, meh meh?

HC you made her a pokeman! did you know that? a freekin pokeman! wait i get it.... poke-her-mon ok it makes more sense now :happysad:

Nymphchick said:
HC you made her a pokeman! did you know that? a freekin pokeman! wait i get it.... poke-her-mon ok it makes more sense now :happysad:

Don't be jealous because I didn't give you a pet name nymph. :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
THATS SICK! Talking about our only daughter like that!

shit my bad i forgot.........................sorry james :happysad:
goes on knees to beg for forgivness

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
it has come to my attention that meh is chinese. but shes in denial! how can we help her embrase her heritage? :p
What with Descent's predalictions towards the Asians I'm not all that sure I would be encouraging her to embrace her heritage.

The next thing you know she'd be getting Sega games wrapped in black roses delivered in a box of meat with some strange and completely unrelated picture glued to it.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
UberSkippy said:
The next thing you know she'd be getting Sega games wrapped in black roses delivered in a box of meat with some strange and completely unrelated picture glued to it.

What if I'm already getting those in the mail? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.