WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

meh...

here's something i wrote on the spot... not preplanned or anything, so it's really gonna suck.

First comes love, then comes pain,
It was like a sparkling rain.
Now it's gone and i am here,
Stripped of everything i held dear.
This pain won't seem to go away,
I must live with it day by day.
It was the best feeling i ever had,
It gave me joy, it made me glad.
I must move on, hard as that may be,
There is nothing left for me.
The pain i feel will not subside,
It's rooted in me, deep inside.

bleh. i feel shitty.

Sod

Spilly Talker
it's ok unforgiven :( , i love you :) !

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I like this, i like the way you expressed your emotion, mostly, i just like the frist line. it's good to write down one's emotions so they don't build up and eat you alive. My answer, don't feel shity anymore

kirvett

No Title Needed
I thought that was pretty good. I generally like stuff better when it comes from the heart, and not thought up over a long period of time.

Whoever ur talking about must have done a number on u. How long did u know her?

Your better than that.

Dude, I don't know ur story, but what little I do know about u is that ur a sensitive guy. I don't know how long u knew her or anything like that, but u'll find someone who really deserves u. Just keep that in mind. God has a plan for everyone and she just wasn't in it. Keep ur chin up so that the ladies can look into ur sweet soul. (The eyes are the window to the soul, so if they can't see them, how will they see how wonderful u are?) Anyway, u'll survive and be stronger for it. :adore: God Bless!