WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

meh

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh. Youll be seeing alot of me...ass

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lmao

Sooooooooo, i meet another breakdancing philosopher...thought id never see the day.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LewdM@thew said:
Sooooooooo, i meet another breakdancing philosopher...thought id never see the day.
lol, I don't "breakdance" :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LewdM@thew said:
then you must die.
lol, but i have been known to spin the occasional break record, and there is this insane rumor going around that I am the greatest popper to ever bless the streets of Cleveland. I have been known to tag the fuck out of that city as well. :p

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
*busts a move

Yeah, i mostly pop...been doing it for about 8 years now...needless to say i kickass and take names (and phone numbers) when it comes to raves and clubs. I do a little breakin tho...i can up-rock, sixstep, and windmill....thats about it. As for taggin.....lol....damn. I have quite a rep for doing sum sik ass murals...i like to do quality peices when ever i get the chance (and the right spot)

Hell yeah tho...i got mad respect for the fellow breakers and what not. Any element is tight whether it be breakin, taggin, DJin, flowin, etc etc. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LewdM@thew said:
i kickass and take names (and phone numbers) when it comes to raves and clubs.
I'm retired, lol ... :rolleyes: I was a rave/club promotor in the cleveland/pittsburgh area for about 4 years. DJ'ed around the midwest since about 1995. When I got married and had kids that pretty much ended that entire lifestyle for me. ahhh ... but I still have the memories ... lol ... :woot: :friday:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Welcome to WTF.com. I hope your spleen explodes.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LewdM@thew said:
what the hells a "spleen"?

you know, it's hood talk ... like if you are on the corner and want diretions to the liquer store "yo homie ... can you spleen to me how to geht to da store?"

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, cuntrag. :D :mfinger:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
speaking of cuntrags, i bought you a gift...

I saw this and thought of you...you know....cause your "bleeding from the inside" and all.

Merry friggen Christmas ya Jerg off :slap: