WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Meh.

Apathy

iconoclast
I hate you all. With that uplifting note, I would like to say that I also don't care about any of you or anything. And to end with a positive note :mfinger: .

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
You seem to have mental issues, welcome to WtF.com

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
What happened this weekend? All of the idiots woke up from their sleep and decided to type wtf.com into their browser?

Can't we make n00bs take a test before their account is activated?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I vote for XBlade97 to be banned from the site!

He is obviously spamming the board with useless nonsense to get 50 posts!

CFF leav him alone... and plz STFU some times ok !! U ar spamming too so ?? what is ur problem ?? I dont understand u ?? Why U ar so nuisance !!??

Jung

???
Premium
XBlade97 said:
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MOrfeo_pl said:
CFF leav him alone... and plz STFU some times ok !! U ar spamming too so ?? what is ur problem ?? I dont understand u ?? Why U ar so nuisance !!??
If you're going to post here,at least learn proper engrish first. Yes,spamming will get you the boot. You might also try to understand what spamming is before you accuse a member of it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MOrfeo_pl said:
Are you his boyfriend? You need to defend his stupidity?

Maybe you can make some sense out his post.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I suggest you:

If you're going to post here,at least learn proper engrish first. Yes,spamming will get you the boot. You might also try to understand what spamming is before you accuse a member of it.
Ok gehtfuct i will learn "engrish".
ChilianFuckFace Im not his boyfriend and that post
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dont have any sense. But i saw u dont like new members "freesh meat"... i read few ur posts.. try to be more friendly.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MOrfeo_pl said:
But i saw u dont like new members... i read few ur posts.. try to be more friendly.
Ask yourself "Does anyone like new members" really?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MOrfeo_pl said:
But i saw u dont like new members... i read few ur posts.. try to be more friendly.
I never said I didn't like new members. It just irritates me that someone would join a forum just to play in the arcade. He posted bull shit posts so he could reach 50 posts.

I am very friendly. You obviously didn't read most of my posts. You only read the ones I was pointing out spammers!

I don't know, but im new...
Why no 1 like new members ?? .....whatever....

Ok sorry CFF but it is my 2 day !! :p I will try to not irritate u :]

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
No its just annoying when nOOBs come in saying "u r a ReTArD, 1'm 1337." plus the arcade things is annoying ,too.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MOrfeo_pl said:
I don't know, but im new...
Why no 1 like new members ?? .....whatever....
DO NOT listen to sky. I have heard he is a n00b.

We do like new members. If we didn't the site would die, because we wouldn't have any new people to discuss issues with, flame at, share their thoughts and experiences.

The problem raises when a new member joins the site and doesn't contribute to the site. Instead it makes the site shitty with their stupidity!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Do listen to me i like new members it just annoying how they talk.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MOrfeo_pl said:
Ok sorry CFF but it is my 2 day !! :p I will try to not irritate u :]
No need to apologize. Just try to retain your self from using acronyms. Use a spell check if necessary and try to make sense.