WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Meh's new sex thread; Spanks.

Spanking, how do you like it?

• Total voters

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
A new thread about spanking! Answer the poll, explain your answer if you wish. ;)

Have you?
Would you?
Do you like it?

Answer, and go wild. :D

hmmmm theres a pole? anyhoo, ya spanking is ma passion in life. anytime, anywhere ;) harder the better, soft can be fun, clothed, nekked, bending over, standing up, during sex, after sex, in a bar :p ya spanking is a good topic :thumbsup:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I love being spanked. Spanking not so much...I do it as a joke every now and then, but I love receiving.

meh_it_all said:
Have you?
Would you?
Do you like it?

No,
No,
and I don't know, don't care to find out.

I haven't been spanked since I was a kid, so it would kind of remind me of my parents. That's not what I wanna think about in the bedroom.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
meh_it_all said:
A new thread about spanking! Answer the poll, explain your answer if you wish. ;)

Have you?
Would you?
Do you like it?

Answer, and go wild. :D
Answer:
A few times
God yes!
It is one of the best actions to push me to orgasm.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I've done both. I don't like to be spanked. I do like to slap my girls ass every once in a while, but nothing like you're asking about.

bah you all suck! spank people! its what sex is all about, exploring, enjoying, pushing limits! try something new tonight, spank your loved one, hard, see what they do! spanking so rocks! i love it, can't say enough about it. my ex bf was one of these serious lovers in bed, it was all about connection, GIVE ME A BREAK! lets get crazy and spank,. tie me up, blind fold me, push the limits! lets get crazy mofo!

Nymphchick said:
bah you all suck! spank people! its what sex is all about, exploring, enjoying, pushing limits! try something new tonight, spank your loved one, hard, see what they do! spanking so rocks! i love it, can't say enough about it. my ex bf was one of these serious lovers in bed, it was all about connection, GIVE ME A BREAK! lets get crazy and spank,. tie me up, blind fold me, push the limits! lets get crazy mofo!

Exactly, You say it best though.

ya but they are always girls! damn it! i always have girls stalking me, i need tips on cutness from meh!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'd kinda like to be spanked...by a couple people in particular. ;)

I've done enough spanking in my day.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
LiberatioN said:
I'd kinda like to be spanked...by a couple people in particular. ;)

I've done enough spanking in my day.
;) wink wink, nudge nudge

Heehee.:)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
mmm...cheese said:
Meh, could u post a picture of yourself so that our fellow wtfuckers might see if you really are a hot chick?
If you ask around you will find out, One question though, why was it edited by geht? :)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I've never been spanked.. I have no idea if I'd like it, but theres only one way to know :p